An open apology

You are fogiven , now go say 1300 hail Busas!!
Done.....
I would love to hear how one could say hail Busas 1300 times in two minutes.... cheating hah?
smile.gif

I want to apologize to the entire board for my immature outburst's in the last coupla' days. There was a thread about some pictures that just seemed to me to be a little less than honorable. In hindsight it seems to not really be very important on the big picture of life. A moderator locked the thread after it started to spiral out of control and made some statements that I took as a personal attack against me. Now I realize my name was never even mentioned. I in turn made some less than flattering statements about Revlis. And for this I also apologize. I just got carried away with the gang mentality and attacked in force. I said yesterday that I would just go away for many reasons. It was said in anger. I realize now just how much this board and it's members mean to me. I have been having a really difficult time since yesterday not posting in several threads. Silly huh? I look to this board to teach me, entertain me and in some cases just pass the time. So If it's all the same can I come back to you all and the board. I promise I will try to be a little more mature and not be so tempermental. I'll leave it up to you guys and gals.
Can you forgive me?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

David
WTF???

I can't believe this thread is also still going. Cashe, I did post something to the effect, on another thread related to this, that you had posted several times in the picture thread and did not seem to have a problem with how it was going. As for my post's, all were meant to be funny or even ridiculis. I cannot remember what 2 of them were (edited by the great and powerful Revlis) but they were something like ...I hate scammers and they should all be shot or something like that. Like I would really shoot a scammer. Revlis is really lame and simple if he would take that as a real threat. Another was saying lets go get em (the scammers). I wrote something like...l'll go get my Tacomobile ready and we can go over there and kill all scammers. That's probably close to what I posted (again edited by Revlis). Does anyone really think I, or any other member of this board would do that in real life. Revlis is brain dead and slow enough to think so, or so it seems. He edited one of my post's and gave the reason as
"to stupid for H.Org". And edited another and said it "was even more out of line". Maybe someones head (Revlis) has grown so large with a little power and authority that they can walk on water. They have become a legend in their own mind. As far as all this is concerned, I'm done with it. And who is the keyboard-whatever he is speaking of Maybe me. Don't know. Don't care. He seems so brave behind his keyboard and a safe distance from me he can talk all the sh*t he wants. Revlis, what a macho macho man ( do the words Micro Penis come to mind here). I'll be damned if I will allow a subordinate like Revlis speak down to me. As a commissioned officer I dealt with little men like him........Ahhh forget it. Forgive my spelling but I'm a little upset right now. But with that, I'm outta here. Block me, ban me whatever. It's been fun and I hope I as least helped 1 or 2 people with my post's. But i'm done here to.[/QUOTE]

Whatever man... I Read this thread last so there is some fresh responses to your above attack elsewhere, I'll leave em' it was therapy...

An apology to the board is cool, though shouldn't even be neccessary. I yanked some posts that I felt were over the top, I pm'd a couple of folks in hopes of resolving things quietly.....

Ah well, whatever.

BTW you don't know me. Served 96-2000 USAF, was in Saudi, and other locations. 5th Mob, 4404th, etc. Was in Tampa for the last 5 years supporting USSOCOM and the mission. I helped design some the gear, medical supplies, and weapons keeping soldiers, Marines, and SOF Operators alive and effective.

Keith

rock.gif

I want to apologize to the entire board for my immature outburst's in the last coupla' days. There was a thread about some pictures that just seemed to me to be a little less than honorable. In hindsight it seems to not really be very important on the big picture of life. A moderator locked the thread after it started to spiral out of control and made some statements that I took as a personal attack against me. Now I realize my name was never even mentioned. I in turn made some less than flattering statements about Revlis. And for this I also apologize. I just got carried away with the gang mentality and attacked in force. I said yesterday that I would just go away for many reasons. It was said in anger. I realize now just how much this board and it's members mean to me. I have been having a really difficult time since yesterday not posting in several threads. Silly huh? I look to this board to teach me, entertain me and in some cases just pass the time. So If it's all the same can I come back to you all and the board. I promise I will try to be a little more mature and not be so tempermental. I'll leave it up to you guys and gals.
Can you forgive me?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

David
WTF???

I can't believe this thread is also still going. Cashe, I did post something to the effect, on another thread related to this, that you had posted several times in the picture thread and did not seem to have a problem with how it was going. As for my post's, all were meant to be funny or even ridiculis. I cannot remember what 2 of them were (edited by the great and powerful Revlis) but they were something like ...I hate scammers and they should all be shot or something like that. Like I would really shoot a scammer. Revlis is really lame and simple if he would take that as a real threat. Another was saying lets go get em (the scammers). I wrote something like...l'll go get my Tacomobile ready and we can go over there and kill all scammers. That's probably close to what I posted (again edited by Revlis). Does anyone really think I, or any other member of this board would do that in real life. Revlis is brain dead and slow enough to think so, or so it seems. He edited one of my post's and gave the reason as
"to stupid for H.Org". And edited another and said it "was even more out of line". Maybe someones head (Revlis) has grown so large with a little power and authority that they can walk on water. They have become a legend in their own mind. As far as all this is concerned, I'm done with it. And who is the keyboard-whatever he is speaking of Maybe me. Don't know. Don't care. He seems so brave behind his keyboard and a safe distance from me he can talk all the sh*t he wants. Revlis, what a macho macho man ( do the words Micro Penis come to mind here). I'll be damned if I will allow a subordinate like Revlis speak down to me. As a commissioned officer I dealt with little men like him........Ahhh forget it. Forgive my spelling but I'm a little upset right now. But with that, I'm outta here. Block me, ban me whatever. It's been fun and I hope I as least helped 1 or 2 people with my post's. But i'm done here to.

Whatever man...  I Read this thread last so there is some fresh responses to your above attack elsewhere, I'll leave em' it was therapy...

An apology to the board is cool, though shouldn't even be neccessary.  I yanked some posts that I felt were over the top, I pm'd a couple of folks in hopes of resolving things quietly.....  

Ah well, whatever.  

BTW you don't know me.  Served 96-2000 USAF, was in Saudi, and other locations.  5th Mob, 4404th, etc.  Was in Tampa for the last 5 years supporting USSOCOM and the mission.  I helped design some the gear, medical supplies, and weapons keeping soldiers, Marines, and SOF Operators alive and effective.

Keith[/QUOTE]
Glad you have been able to help with equipment mods and such. Those guys need all the help they can get at this point. I don't contribute as much. But I do all I can to help run this Naval Base and keep the Sailors as comfortable and entertained as possible. As a Planner/Estimator I/we can do a lot for the guys. We seem to keep them busy and at the same time keep the Facility running smooth. Again we all need to help all we can. And after many years on the other side of the fence I know how much these guys need.

David

rock.gif

thumbs-up.gif
Classy

FWIW was GS-13 step 5 equivilant. Had a stack of clearances, lots of fun stuff. Was working for Booz-Allen Hamilton, then Anteon, then SPAWAR.

We can move on, if you need anything else cleared up, lemme know in a PM.

Rev

Lets just let it go, Ok. Now, was the SPAWAR to do with the Aquatic mammals. If so, you will know what I mean. We had a SPAWAR unit down here last year. Interesting stuff. I can say lots more if you want.

David

Is the term "bead window" still in use?
rock.gif
wink.gif

BOTH of you
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133293584 -->

Sometimes apologies are needed. In this case, I don't know. I didn't see the thread. But what I do know is that the internet is a dangerous medium. You can't see facial expressions or hear vocal inflections, so it is very easy to misunderstand or be misunderstood.

It take a very VERY big man to apologize and correct his course of action. So for what its worth, you are golden with me.

Thank you gentlemen. We are all cooled down now and all is well. Revlis mentioned working with SPAWAR. We had a SPAWAR unit down here last year. Man, that was the neatest thing. Porpoise trained to do amazing things. They are kept....well anyway we got to get close enough to pet them and talk to them. They are more intelligent than some people I work with.

David

These types of things are bound to happen, even in bike clubs between "brothers". We got a bunch of people in here who ride the fastest bikes we can get our hands on, i mean that alone lets us all know we are a bunch of alpha type personalities. We like to be right, but sometimes being in the "right" means regretting something you have done and also having the huevos to let others know u made a mistake. Progress is key and i think that was shown here. I was ready for the chains and switchblades to come out but i guess ill just have to wait for that....:p ....im getting more impressed with this board everyday.

Sometimes apologies are needed. In this case, I don't know. I didn't see the thread. But what I do know is that the internet is a dangerous medium. You can't see facial expressions or hear vocal inflections, so it is very easy to misunderstand or be misunderstood.

It take a very VERY big man to apologize and correct his course of action. So for what its worth, you are golden with me.
+1 Try talking to your girlfriend on AIM when its that time of the month and then scroll back and count how many times she gets pissed and asks you "What do you mean by that?"

<!--EDIT|BurbankBusaBoy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133304893 -->

Back