An open apology

rock.gif

Glad to hear you've decided to stay. Let me know when you're going to the track I'd like to meet up with you and Lady Ice, I live here in San Antonio.

Monti, Lady Ice, her Husband and I will be at the track Friday evening for the Motorcycle Shootout. Come on and join us. We can meet outside the track somewhere in S.A. and all ride in together. I'll see if I can get in touch with N2050 over in Corpus Christi and try to get him to join us to. And If any one else in Texas can make it get in touch with either Lady Ice or myself and we can make a show of force with several Busa'a riding in together.

David

Look like you've got the right attitude now......Welcome back
cool.gif

Sometimes it's hard to keep a level head when things start getting heated. That's what separates us (hayabusa.org) from some of the other sites...We try to attack the issue and NOT the person.

Just try to treat everyone with the same respect that you would want to be treated with, and you'll have very few problems.

Enjoy your stay
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133108150 -->

Hey Monti and David, there is a bike bash today at Rocky's lounge. It's a little bike show, have a DJ and the bud light girls. So if ya want swing by , I will be there .. OK it is off of FM 78, take 10W exit Foster Road make left you will run into FM 78 make a right, go down a couple of lights .It is on the left, can't miss it. Starts at noon..I will pm you my cell# call me if you need to.

Like any big family, H.org has its good times and some not so good times.  Your apology was a nice gesture of civility and can hopefully be an example to others when these spats happen from time to time.
+1

I don't think we were ruined after your posts...I mean, I know I was contemplating therapy, but that's just me...
tounge.gif

Hang around...it's the members here that make this place what it is...can't start losing 'em now...
smile.gif

Hang around...it's the members here that make this place what it is...can't start losing 'em now...  
smile.gif
Well, maybe one... Not Goldwanger though...
wink.gif
And whom do you suggest?
Inquiring minds want to know.........
Not you...
biggrin.gif
Must be Phantom12  
tounge.gif
Nawwwww...ya think?
laugh.gif

It takes a man to admit when he was wrong. Props to you dude.

We all have our days...good and bad. I know I've had my share of both. Anyone can fly off the handle, all of us have jumped to conclusions without knowing all the facts...all of us.

What is most important is overall character. You show good character with this post. Stick around. We don't want to loose any good folks.

Back