An open apology

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
I want to apologize to the entire board for my immature outburst's in the last coupla' days. There was a thread about some pictures that just seemed to me to be a little less than honorable. In hindsight it seems to not really be very important on the big picture of life. A moderator locked the thread after it started to spiral out of control and made some statements that I took as a personal attack against me. Now I realize my name was never even mentioned. I in turn made some less than flattering statements about Revlis. And for this I also apologize. I just got carried away with the gang mentality and attacked in force. I said yesterday that I would just go away for many reasons. It was said in anger. I realize now just how much this board and it's members mean to me. I have been having a really difficult time since yesterday not posting in several threads. Silly huh? I look to this board to teach me, entertain me and in some cases just pass the time. So If it's all the same can I come back to you all and the board. I promise I will try to be a little more mature and not be so tempermental. I'll leave it up to you guys and gals.
Can you forgive me?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

David

rock.gif

no apology needed we all get upset about things from time to time like captain said so many times its our site all of us. The mods are just here to help
smile.gif

Great- cant read bout any good fights here so I guess I'll go start one with the wife! LOL
Me likes when we all play nice
biggrin.gif

i sort of agree with ya, dont punk out now. rev is a little ##### ,has been from day one!!

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133061574 -->

too late.. no pudding for you.

whatya do anyways.. I didn't read.

I do relize I am a new member and my opinion may or may not madder but here goes... I know people may say no apologie needed but if it is something in which that person feels one is nessisary then they are a much better man for saying it then not and expecting everyone to understand. I for one respect anyone who dose this much more for doing it and I aplaude you for it... and yes everyone has bad days..

Yes it is easy to get rubbed the wrong way. And we have to step back and cool. I have talked to you personnally on the phone and you seem like a cool guy, plus you are going to the track with me and we will take pics and show them how we do things here in TEXAS..
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Lady Ice
Reason for Edit: "add"|1133069373 -->

You'll get over it .. as we all do ..Me and Bentvalve have always been at war ... He's the best... But we just gotta carry on. We all have our moments .. life is short ...
smile.gif

Sometimes its hard to geat real emotions reading somebodys posts. Dave have a temper, we know that now...
Actually I knew that before..
smile.gif

Now I also know that he has balls big enough to apologies, not like other member.
smile.gif

smile.gif

We all have our moments! I am so forgiving and know that we should be a family here for the most part. I didn't even see what was up with you but you have my support, mainly because you were big enough to come forth with your appology and that is very humbling. Some of us have been in that spot from time to time. I know I have.

I think it would be unfortunate for you to leave the board over what happened so I'm glad you changed your mind.
wink.gif

Like any big family, H.org has its good times and some not so good times. Your apology was a nice gesture of civility and can hopefully be an example to others when these spats happen from time to time.

Back