An open thread to mhf

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
mhf or Mike, which ever you prefer:
In your first three posts on the board you have made several harsh/judgmental comments about board members and their riding ability. In addition, you criticize the subject of the board, the Busa. I am just curious what you bring to the board? If you are not interested in the busa, but are a motorcyclist with constructive comments to add - then you will find yourself welcomed by a group of people who view riding as a lifestyle and their bikes are their passion. Unfortunately, you offer only insulting remarks while claiming to tell it like it is. You are not telling it like it is - you are resorting to third grade playground commentary. If you were simply telling it like it is, then you wouldn't be receiving the sort of replies that you are

I ask you how you intend to continue on the board, because if these are the sorts of comments you intend to make in the future, then I simply have no desire to read your posts. Rather than waste my time, if you could let me know if you plan to make a fresh start, or simply continue in the tone of your first three posts, I would appreciate it.

Just my .02

That is a good point.
MC - wonder what he says about this?? LOL!
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110160162 -->

The best way to lose this punk is to ignore him, believe me. Thanx to him, I have to quit riding a bike now like he told me.

I gotta tell ya mike....

I just had 3 beer, an' a couple shots....

an' yer about to get...pi$$ed on...

piss.gif

change the meet and greet to wisconsin ! we could all kick his ass ! with mike being such a #### and such a big moulth there cant be more than one of him there , stop at the first bar tell mike story guarentee everyone knows him poor bastid has probably had his ass kicked in every bar in the state for voicing his opinion ,now he is mad at the world cause nobody likes him ! mike , get use to the solitude , time is going to move verry slow for you and your little life ! " whos da ##### now " oh yeah ! stay on four wheels cause with an attitude like yours your days on a two wheeler are numbered ! only a matter of time before you make a mistake , oh yeah with you it will always be the other guys fault ! " efilnikcufecin"
laugh.gif

Hey Mike from Wisconsin. Free food and beer next Sunday at the Bada Bing club in New Jersey. When you get there, park in the back, where you'll be greeted by beautiful ladies.
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Mikes an a$$ and B-sting was MAN enough too say he messed up and the vid proved it.

I wish mike well - trust me his ego will take longer to heal than his bruses, I know this from experiance . were only human - except mike ....oh no I just stepped into some mike, I got mike all over my shoe.. Dam that mike stinks .... Ha Ha Ha Woooooooooooo!

Here what he rides - if I had a machine like that I'd be baggin' on Busa's too:

mikebike.jpg

Ya know it kinda funny to people watch. There are basically 2 kinds of people that show up when someone gets hurt (doesn't matter how, or why). Those who go and ask if "you're okay?", and those who make stupid comments.

I've was involved in an incident that caused about $4000 in damage to my 2000 Silverado. A couple of drunks in a Pontiac K-car made a blind left turn in front of me, and left me with no room to stop and no place to turn. I totaled their car. Two or three people came right over to make sure everybody was okay (yes even to see if the 2 drunk guys were okay). I got out of my truck and asked the drunk guys if they were okay. We got our vehicles out of the road and started exchanging information.

Some idiot walked over to my truck, looked at the damage, and said "that's f*****-up". He then proceeded to laugh his a$$ off as he walked back where he came from. One day he may be laying on the ground. bleeding, and someone else will return the favor to him!

My point:

TREAT OTHER PEOPLE HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED!!!!!!!!

If you want people to attack you, then go right ahead and attack them. Right Mike?

Did B-Sting make a bad mistake? You Bet!
Did anyone get hurt? No!
Will he repeat it? Not likely.
Will it help the issue to beat it like a dead horse? No way!

That's my $1.25!

don't get too many trolls around here....

yo, mhf - how's the drumming going?

if you're gonna be rude (you were, c'mon face it), be man enough to post with an identity, dude. it only took 5 minutes to find yours.

glad you're ok bsting...

<!--EDIT|shortBoarder
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110173749 -->

OK, all caught up now.

MHF - people make mistakes. quit trolling.

People either learn from their mistales or they dont. Your comments are not going to do anything but spool people up.

You dont have a Busa. You have no class, you have under 15 posts

know your place B i T c h

B-Sting - glad your ok. I have done worse than that, most of us have, only differance is you paid a price where as most of us get away with it.

Just wasnt your day. ride safe

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110173569 -->

Back