An evening with da Sled...

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
OK, I was waiting to see if Rev was gonna post up first, but for those of you who can't wait (like me) here ya go...

Rev and his lovely lady met up at our place around 4:30pm and after washing up from my dogs brutaly licking everyone hello we loaded up in my Explorer and hit the road for Orlando~ I drove with Rev as my co-pilot and the ladies in the back~ We stayed off the interstate, to keep outta 5:00 traffic, and took the back roads~ Got to Sledheads hotel right about 7:00pm~ After driving around the vallets a couple times we finally figured out where to park the truck~ Sledhead was already on Revs cell phone.. "you guys in a red Explorer?" "Yeah, how'd you know?" "Seen ya doing laps around the vallets"
laugh.gif
So anyhow, we park the truck and Sledhead calls the family down from the room... "OK, they seem safe, come on down"
biggrin.gif
We all meet and head to dinner~ As we head on down the boardwalk to get some grubage my wife decides to get a pic of the three of us in front of the fountain...

(GJoker..Revlis..Sledhead)

We find a nice place along the boardwalk and sit down to a fine meal and some good conversation~ My wife was playing photographer, so she didn't get in the pics~

After dinner, we head back up the boardwalk and to the hotel and say our goodbyes~ Revs shirt set the place on fire...

...ok ok, so the Mrs needs to put down her cig when takin pics!
All in all it was a great time~ Had a lot of good laughs in that three hour period~ The ride home was pretty funny too... I had been up since 5:30am and was pretty tired~ I had to get up by 5:30am the following morning also and knew we wouldn't make it back until about midnight or so~ We are cruising back at a pretty good rate of speed when there comes a school bus from my right~ All I seen of it was one light and some reflectors on the side~ The damn thing didn't look like it was gonna stop, so as I'm whipping the truck to the left I look over and say " Oh chit, is that a train!?!?"~ I thought we was all about to be toast~ Everyone else in the truck realizes it's a freakin school bus and figures I've lost my mind~ Thus the quote in my sig line now~ More of an inside joke, but had us all in tears of laughter~
So anyway... thanks for having us along Mr. and Mrs. Rev~ We really had a great time and I enjoyed loosing my mind for a bit~ It was great to meet Sledhead and his beautiful family~ Hope to get the chance to do it again sometime~ Think I'll need to get a little more sleep next time though...
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
He He... Thanks for Coming along Bro, You too Brenda was a real good time, even with them scary assed "FREE RANGE TRAINS"

Was Good to meet you Sled, Next time who knows, you might have to visit Seattle, or The Bay Area to find me... We'll see. Hope you had a good time...

Pics without the Busas should be a crime... unless there is beautiful women in them.
biggrin.gif
Glad you guys had a good time. Oh yeah, you mean Sledhead actually went somewhere without Lazerblade?
rock.gif
The way them two act... it seems as if they are a couple or somethin'.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif
Just bullshittin'!!!

biggrin.gif

Yeah I know... we caged it this time around~ There are two beatiful ladies in that second pic though.. so I guess I get a "get outta jail free card" with that one!
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: "cause I can..."|1097441795 -->

That can't be Rev in the first and third pics. That guy is smilin'! Rev doesn't smile for pics. Ask Vabusa...

Good pics Joker. We had a great time - and thanks for coming along on the trek. Wouldn't have been nearly as much fun without the "bus crossing" on the way home... I'm still laughing!
laugh.gif

He he... I Lost my cool... Just had to smile...
smile.gif

Besides, there were childeren present... Don't want to scare em'...

Back