Amsoil oil filter

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
I have. Since I've never had any problems the, only way to tell how well it performs would be to cut one open after use and compare. So sometimes when I buy oil (I use their oil) I get a couple. Gonna try their chain lube this time and see if it comes close to my favorite blue can

Kildore

Registered
i've used them before. as said above.. i didn't take the time to actually inspect the contents during the change. I do know however that on my exhaust setup now.. the lower profile Amz filter fits without any other hassle. To me its worth a couple extra bucks.

Teir Eoa filters are the best on the market. They filter out small stuff and have a lot of capacity. I change my oil at 4000 which is really too early.

Can you give me a model of the WIX? I don't know of any filters that use the Amsoil media which is far superior to normal media.

Can you give me a model of the WIX? I don't know of any filters that use the Amsoil media which is far superior to normal media.
I just pulled this from the website WIX Filters, Wix oil filters, WIX air filters, Wix Heavy Duty Oil filters - Home

Part Number: 51359
UPC Number: 765809513594
Principle Application: Aprilia, Arctic Cat, Suzuki, Yamaha - Motorcycles, ATVs
Applications
Style: Spin-On Lube Filter
Service: Lube
Type: Full Flow
Media: Paper
Height: 2.782
Outer Diameter Top: 2.685
Outer Diameter Bottom: Closed:
Thread Size: 20X1.0 MM
By-Pass Valve Setting-PSI: 8-11
Anti-Drain Back Valve: Yes
Beta Ratio: 2/20=6/20
Burst Pressure-PSI: 250
Max Flow Rate: 9-11
Nominal Micron Rating: 21

Gasket Diameters Number O.D. I.D. Thk.
Attached 2.475 2.173 0.233

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
I've used them. They're pricey even compared to Suzuki, so I'll stick with Suzuki especially after my latest endeavor with an aftermarket oil filter. :banghead:

Sous

Donating Member
Registered
I would use them as I use Amsoil anyway, but I love the ability to use the welded nut on the end of the K&N. I changed my oil this past weekend in about 15 minutes and could not be happier with the process as it stands.