A study of motorcycle oils

I usually use Castrol full synthetic.

Whats you opinion on changing to Amsoil.

It's not much dearer.

About this in the UK.

Castrol $62

Amsoil $86+$7 delivery.

If Amsoil printed out untruths, the big oil companies would sue them out of existance. They clearly label everything, the oil, when it was purchased and all the info needed to stay out of trouble.

I have run Mobil-1 car oil in all my Busas as do several friends. It works very well for me. I'm not sure what magic is supposed to happen by running some of these epensive oils.

I have over, well over, 100k miles on Mobil 1 15 50 in my Harleys, been running it in every bike I own for the past 10 years or so, high heat and I beat the hell out of my bikes. Never an issue, Amsoil is good oil a s well.

I have run Mobil-1 car oil in all my Busas as do several friends. It works very well for me. I'm not sure what magic is supposed to happen by running some of these epensive oils.

I always buy from Amsoil.com the official company website. It is much cheaper so I get the oil cheaper than any other motorcycle synthetic plus the filters which are the best available. I think it is like 8 bucks a quart? I haven't purchased any in awhile as I buy enough each time for a couple of years. After my next oil change I have to buy more. Also, the filters are made for bikes and have the correct relief spring in them. Many of the car filters have the incorrect spring in them.

I always buy from Amsoil.com the official company website. It is much cheaper so I get the oil cheaper than any other motorcycle synthetic plus the filters which are the best available. I think it is like 8 bucks a quart? I haven't purchased any in awhile as I buy enough each time for a couple of years. After my next oil change I have to buy more. Also, the filters are made for bikes and have the correct relief spring in them. Many of the car filters have the incorrect spring in them.

How much after you factor in shipping cost?

Back