Amsoil???

I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK. I HAVE BEEN RUNNING 10/40 AMSOIL FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS AND NO COMPLAINTS WHAT SO EVER. I READ ABOUT THE BIG SYNTHETIC SHOW DOWN I BELIEVE IN "MOTORCYCLST" MAG. A FEW MONTHS BACK AND IT RANKED UP THERE W/ THE BIG DOGS LIKE ,MOBIL 1 ,AND MOTUL. HOPE THIS HELPS

I have used Amzoil for 3 years now, no problems. I also use Amzoil in my 4x4 and my snowmobile.

I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK. I HAVE BEEN RUNNING 10/40 AMSOIL FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS AND NO COMPLAINTS WHAT SO EVER.  I READ ABOUT THE BIG SYNTHETIC SHOW DOWN I BELIEVE IN "MOTORCYCLST" MAG. A FEW MONTHS BACK AND IT RANKED UP THERE W/ THE BIG DOGS LIKE ,MOBIL 1 ,AND MOTUL. HOPE THIS HELPS
Is there a program with Amsoil or do you just use it like any other oil?

Haven't used it yet but I've got 4 qts of 10W40 that'll probably go in this weekend. Just turned over 1600 miles on her and it's time to make the switch to synthetic.

I'm thinkin' Redline 10W40 might be the ticket next time though.

cool.gif

just hit 2300 on the 05 and the next change will be syn, thinking the redline i hear good stuff on it

I used Amsoil for about three weeks. My clutch just wasn't feeling right. I have since gone back to Mobil 1 with no problems.

I used Amsoil in other bikes with no problems, so I don't have anything against it. It just didn't feel right in this bike. I guess this busa is a little finicky.

My buddy who's a dirt rider uses it exclusively in both in his bike and his jeep...and he's fuggin EXTREMELY anal about both. He changes his oil after every scramble and/or enduro, and after every weekend ride. He swears by the stuff.

I'm using it in my Roadstar and it loves it. I was running Rotella T syn and it made the clutch chatter in hot weather.

Back