Whos is our Amsoil dealer?

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
I bought some from a member here (I think) but I can't find any relative email. After checking the sponsors page I can't seem to find anyone that sells Amsoil and accepts paypal. Anyone??? I need another gallon of 10/40.

I buy mine here (submission engines)626-824-5103 ask for carlos

hahaha, Your Location! What part of California is that in? I'm from Modesto originally and now in San diego.

Is amsoil good? I haven't had the chance to talk to anyone that actually had experience with it. What are you thoughts?

I just switched all my bikes over to amsoil based on what Ive read on amsoil I feel its one of the best for motorcycles & scheafer oil for gasoline & diesel engines

hahaha, Your Location! What part of California is that in? I'm from Modesto originally and now in San diego.

Is amsoil good? I haven't had the chance to talk to anyone that actually had experience with it. What are you thoughts?

I too, am originally from Modesto. :thumbsup:

I'm a preferred customer not a dealer, so I buy at cost plus Nevada sales tax, but I'll get you a gallon if you'd like but it'll cost you shipping. There's got to be someone closer that can get it for you.....and yes Amsoil is THAT GOOD !!!! :super: Did I mention the nano-technology oil filters ???? :oldcool: There da' SH1D !!!!

$32.40 a gallon plus 7.5% / $34.83 +shipping....... :super: Wait a minute, when did the preferred price go up to $8.25 a qt from $6.75 ????......

Last edited:
I'm a preferred customer not a dealer, so I buy at cost plus Nevada sales tax, but I'll get you a gallon if you'd like but it'll cost you shipping. There's got to be someone closer that can get it for you.....and yes Amsoil is THAT GOOD !!!! :super: Did I mention the nano-technology oil filters ???? :oldcool: There da' SH1D !!!!

$32.40 a gallon plus 7.5% / $34.83 +shipping....... :super: Wait a minute, when did the preferred price go up to $8.25 a qt from $6.75 ????......

You take paypal? S&H is probably similar to anyone close or far away. Its the weight more than the distance.

Pickin on a sick person...Give me a break will ya, I'm stuck at home sick as a dog with the flu or pneumonia and I don't happen to have a quart in my hand to look at. My empty gallon jugs are in the garage. So, MCF01 is Amsoil M/C specific synthetic engine oil? Good, how much?

Anyone know what a uvula is? In addition to my sore throat my uvula is swollen to about the size of my THUMB! I hate bein sick...:please: Is there a doctor in the house??? I'm goin back to bed.....

Last edited:
Well, you can paypal me the $32.40, then I'll mail it which ever way you want me to....all I have to do is order, and ride over, that is all.... :super:

Send me a PM, and I'll give you my paypal addy.....now would also be a good time to score a EAoM 109 filter

Brother, you got email, and I have Tues / Wed off........... :oldcool:

CBX I would recommend you find a local individual dealer they can set you up to become a dealer and then you can order your own oil at dealer cost and it works out really well if you have buddies that want to use it as well then you can order by the case or what ever and Amsoil will do a drop shipment to where you want it shipped to. :welcome:

CBX I would recommend you find a local individual dealer they can set you up to become a dealer and then you can order your own oil at dealer cost and it works out really well if you have buddies that want to use it as well then you can order by the case or what ever and Amsoil will do a drop shipment to where you want it shipped to. :welcome:

I was going to also mention becoming a preferred customer yourself. It's what I've been doing for ten years now. Pay $20 up front per year, and order at cost plus your local salestax. Less hassle than being a dealer, but you save shipping by picking it up local to where ever you live. We just happen to have a supplier warehouse here..... :super:

BTW, will pick it up tomorrow and ship Friday latest.... :super:

I am an Amsoil dealer.as of yesterday. I wanted to use im my truck and wife's SUV. I heard good things. I do not know if I can advertise here, because I just started and I have to find out. If you email me (nmsvl62@yahoo.com) I can give you some info.

Back