Alright, which one of you is it? MR Bogus, I'm looking at you...

the guy is living proof that stupid knows no bounds on reproduction. what a tool, maybe he'll live up to his current standards and knock some sense into his head when he falls :whistle:

Hide your kids... His "Tooliness" is coming...

VERNON R WARD*-*Florida Sexual Offender

CallImage?imgID=868200.jpg

I believe that lord humoungus and he is a real big tool...im only sad he didnt get hurt when he crashed

dude is a child molester... now I wish he would crack his head open one time on a long abandoned highway that's patrolled by gators not police :whistle:

"all sex offenders" is a pretty broad discription... I mean, you could take a leak somewhere and get a sex offense slapped on you...

He is right if you get caught on the side of the road taking a leak you to could be on that list:poke: not that im sticking up for the stuntman that was killin parking lots in the vid:rofl:

"all sex offenders" is a pretty broad discription... I mean, you could take a leak somewhere and get a sex offense slapped on you...

Yea will this one was "against children" lowest of the low....

never met anyone nailed for "urinating in public" tagged on to the list myself...

you have someone? (and it does not take 10 minutes to shake the thing while looking in some window)...

Yea will this one was "against children" lowest of the low....

never met anyone nailed for "urinating in public" tagged on to the list myself...

you have someone? (and it does not take 10 minutes to shake the thing while looking in some window)...

Yeah, I aint stickin up for him, I'm just sayin it could happen...

That was on Speeders early this year and yep, he was TRYING to hit on the judge but she shut him down quicker than an ice cream truck in hell! :laugh: He's another "my bike goes 200" crowd.....and his skillzzzz show at the end of the segment when he attempts to make a hasty exit for the camera and ooooppss...fishtail......and...DUMP!!

Surprised that dismount isn't a gif somewhere would make a great avatar:laugh:

Haha... That would be awesome!

That was on Speeders early this year and yep, he was TRYING to hit on the judge but she shut him down quicker than an ice cream truck in hell! :laugh: He's another "my bike goes 200" crowd.....and his skillzzzz show at the end of the segment when he attempts to make a hasty exit for the camera and ooooppss...fishtail......and...DUMP!!

Some of those shows are a crack up! I missed this one unfortunately. I still think this was the greatest you tube video ever.

Back