Aloha my friends

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Landed on Tuesday night, air temp 77 degree's.

Stayin at my inlaws in Pearl City. Was up early today and headed to the famous North Shore. Took a bunch of shots and then jumped in myself. ( wish I was in better shape, I got a real work out and only caught a hand full of waves. ) :cool:

honolulu 2011 002b.jpg

honolulu 2011 039b.jpg

honolulu 2011 043b.jpg

honolulu 2011 044b.jpg

honolulu 2011 060.jpg

honolulu 2011 063b.jpg

Kent man just jump in the water one time for me... Stand on the beach.. Tell yourself this one is for Doug, run as fast as you can towards the water and jump in...

Please report back to me the exact time this was accomplished and in detail how it felt... Im leaning on you to report back a good experience...

Kent man just jump in the water one time for me... Stand on the beach.. Tell yourself this one is for Doug, run as fast as you can towards the water and jump in...

Please report back to me the exact time this was accomplished and in detail how it felt... Im leaning on you to report back a good experience...

Aye Aye Sir! ( I'll do better than that for ya ) :oldcool:

Mmmmmmm........soft smooth tanned er uh beach or uh waves I mean well shucks ?
Nice pics .

Man what great pics. What kind of camera are you using? Please post more. I would love to go there once before I die. Thanks for sharing

ken We still on for tomorrow?? I have a meeting from 11-1 pm but will bail at1 on the dot... ps that last pic is a 6 in the north shore scale, a 3 at sandy's:laugh::laugh::laugh:
just getting home again from work., see you tomorrow my friend

ken We still on for tomorrow?? I have a meeting from 11-1 pm but will bail at1 on the dot... ps that last pic is a 6 in the north shore scale, a 3 at sandy's:laugh::laugh::laugh:
just getting home again from work., see you tomorrow my friend

Whaaaat?

You guys need to ride up to Sandy's and take some pic's for us! :please:

glad to see you're having a good time :beerchug: looking forward to more pics :thumbsup:

Sure keep posting pics of sun, sand and beach bunny's. :moon:
I look outside and even real bunny's are not moving.

Whaaaat?

You guys need to ride up to Sandy's and take some pic's for us! :please:

They will most likely get me banned:whistle: and we do that every weekend, my favorite is a pic with girl in (painted outfit posing with the bike)
On the 1-10 scale she was a 42 and I never got to see her face:laugh::laugh:

:thumbsup: wish i coulda made it up there with you. i would have cheered you on from the beach.
i was great meeting you. :beerchug:

Back