Aloha New Guy On Board

Trent

Registered
Hello guys wanted to introduce myself and say thanks to whomever fixed my registration problem. Took me two weeks to get in here since the software said I was a spammer. Now I have been called a lot of things but thems fighting words right there! :-) I was getting pretty frustrated since I tried 4 different computers in two cities and three different operating systems and three different browsers but couldnt get in....so glad to have that behind me.

Got a 2011 busa couple of weeks ago! I am a Super Blackbird convert (put 40,000 miles on a 2001) missed that bike a lot the last year or so and the wife likes to put on some tight leather now and again so I was given the OK to get another bike!

So here we are...love the bike. I should have my 600 miles service done this week if the weather holds. Still getting familiar with the machine..the island I live on, Oahu, is getting smaller as I search out the good roads and scenery.

I only have the pic I snapped at the dealer when I bought it but I will change that soon enough.

Aloha, Trent

I've got some poking around to do in other areas of this great place.

Busa in Shop.jpg

Aloha, brah! I was just in Oahu last month and was also stationed there in '05-'06 (no Busa though). H3 to Kaneohe Bay was the best stretch I can think of to stretch out the Busa's legs. But I am sure that you'll know more since you're local to the area.

Welcome to the Busa Family. The longest ride I did in Hawaii was riding around the island (one big circle). Do they still have Super Ferry? Put the bike on and cruise Maui for a weekend! :D

Welcome to the Busa Family. The longest ride I did in Hawaii was riding around the island (one big circle). Do they still have Super Ferry? Put the bike on and cruise Maui for a weekend! :D

Super Ferry is long gone. It lasted about one month before the people who didnt get their pockets greased were able to put the halt on it. No one wants it more than me, especially now with the new ride. There is a little talk about bringing a ferry service back but it would be a real financial risk if you dont pick the right partners.

Back