Aloha New Guy On Board

now that looks like a ride i would love to join you on the view of the ocean is amazing..... just too bad ive never been to hawaii

Welcome!!!!! Another point for the white ones!!

Funny, I never thought I would ride a white bike. The dealer had black and white. Something about the black didnt look right, I think it was the red kanji accent that was too much for me. The white became the go to color for me and in the dealership it looked OK butout in the sun...Oh Yeah. The visibility to others is a plus. I also never thought i would ride with white leather but i got white jacket on the way!!! Funny how we change over time. The white is easy to clean too.

:welcome: to the board..you can thank jwcfbd for getting everything worked out to get you on here :beerchug:

:welcome: to the board..you can thank jwcfbd for getting everything worked out to get you on here :beerchug:

Big Mahalo jwcfbd!!

in the lighter side of the news......the farkles started arriving!!!!

IMG_6127.jpg

Howzit Trent! Welcome our house... :thumbsup:

After 30+ years Hawaii go to small for me so I am riding the endless roads in Northern Calif.

Best roads in Hawaii are on the Big Isle. A lot of folks ship their bikes over from Oahu for a week or so to stretch em out a bit.

Some video of Saddle Road in 2001 >>>
- YouTube[/url]

--

Kalapana.jpg

Red Busa on Kohala mt rd..jpg

saddleroad5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back