Almost killed a man with my bare hands!!!!

Not a big deal in my book. As long as you don't ever do that to your wife or family.

Some dude gave me the finger thru his sunroof one day. I blew it off the 1st time, but when he did it a secong time, I lost it! We came to a red light and I jumped out of my vehicle and proceeded to try to open his car door and drag him out. He locked the doors! So I jumped up on the hood of his car and pounded the top of his scull thru the sunroof, which started to hurt my knuckles, so I just ended it with 2 thumbs gouging his eyballs...
I'm not proud of my behavior for this, but I have a tendency to snap sometimes. :whistle:

do that in Indiana and you'll take 2 in the chest:thumbsup: may want to keep that in mind...no everyone takes kindly to hotheads

I run a short fuse too I would a choked him too. Wife calls says she drunk needs a ride, I go there an they don't want or let me gp to my wife, something is up adrenalin an anger are climbing real fast now. found the wife still jacked up an smart ass comes with attitude from the rear."is there a problem" dam straight there is!!!!

but a martial class may help to control or at least notice when you click

Last edited:
..just remember, at some point people get too old to take a whoppin and stop bustin knuckles and start bustin caps.

So who was the guy you were chocking? Relative? If they didn't wanna let you in was there another reason? I can think of one, and its not a good situation.

I don't know! I have never seen the guy over there before. But, I was thinking the same thing while I was waiting at the door. That added fuel to the fire too.

...not mentioned yet...good for your wife to call you asking you to come and get her cause she was drunk.:thumbsup:

Some dude gave me the finger thru his sunroof one day. I blew it off the 1st time, but when he did it a secong time, I lost it! We came to a red light and I jumped out of my vehicle and proceeded to try to open his car door and drag him out. He locked the doors! So I jumped up on the hood of his car and pounded the top of his scull thru the sunroof, which started to hurt my knuckles, so I just ended it with 2 thumbs gouging his eyballs...
I'm not proud of my behavior for this, but I have a tendency to snap sometimes. :whistle:

:rofl: That is freaking great !!! He violated the law by using provoking gestures to you and you showed how those gestures can in fact provoke someone !!! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

I am normally not that affected by other people. I have never nor will I ever lay a hand on my wife or even threatend too. The funny thing is that I am a real laid back type of dude. Never bother anyone, never tried to pick a fight, or anything such as. But man O' man.

sounds like he was trying to stick up for your wife. I bet he just calls 911 next time:laugh:

do that in Indiana and you'll take 2 in the chest:thumbsup: may want to keep that in mind...no everyone takes kindly to hotheads

Flip someone off in Cali and you'll possibly take automatic gun fire, not everyone responds to azzholes flipping them off here in L.A... That is definitely something to keep in mind if you visit out here... Brendan just responded as expected to the initial provocation (Which is covered here in Cali under 415 P.C. as a misdemeanor)

...not mentioned yet...good for your wife to call you asking you to come and get her cause she was drunk.:thumbsup:

I told her a while back that if she ever starts drinking, DO NOT DRIVE, call me and I would come pick her up. If she were to get a D.U.I./D.W.I. that would have a major effect on her career.

I told her a while back that if she ever starts drinking, DO NOT DRIVE, call me and I would come pick her up. If she were to get a D.U.I./D.W.I. that would have a major effect on her career.

You and her both did the right thing man... I know I would have freaked the "F" out if I would have been in that situation.. Messed up thoughts instantly enter your mind about what could be happening to your loved one knowing they are somewhat incapacitated and you got dumbazz that you don't know trying to keep you from her.. Screw that azz hat, you did nothing wrong and you should not apologize to him either, let him remember that night just like it happened... :thumbsup: :beerchug:

You and her both did the right thing man... I know I would have freaked the "F" out if I would have been in that situation.. Messed up thoughts instantly enter your mind about what could be happening to your loved one knowing they are somewhat incapacitated and you got dumbazz that you don't know trying to keep you from her.. Screw that azz hat, you did nothing wrong and you should not apologize to him either, let him remember that night just like it happened... :thumbsup: :beerchug:

I totally agree... People dont know how to mind their business.

sounds like he was trying to stick up for your wife. I bet he just calls 911 next time:laugh:

i missed the second post about the night. sounds like some guy that was probably hopeing to get with your wife cause she was drunk and you show up ruining the chance. its also a little odd they wouldnt let you in. i wouldnt let her go drinking over there any more. nothing good can ever come from that.

I dont think there is anything wrong with you nor do I thnk I would have been any better than you at the situation.

About two hours ago, I was over my wife's relative house and we were in the back talking. Some guy comes up to me and ask if there is a problem, before I know it I have this man by the throat with one hand with his feet in the air. He was turning red and his eyes were blood shot. It took 5 people to get my hand from around his throat. As you can tell from my Avatar I am far from a little guy. After I done it, it was surreal. I just clicked for no apparent reason. Do you guys think this is a serious issue? I have been under a lot of stress with school and other things. I can not believe I lost it like that.

dude_flamed.jpg

About two hours ago, I was over my wife's relative house and we were in the back talking. Some guy comes up to me and ask if there is a problem, before I know it I have this man by the throat with one hand with his feet in the air. He was turning red and his eyes were blood shot. It took 5 people to get my hand from around his throat. As you can tell from my Avatar I am far from a little guy. After I done it, it was surreal. I just clicked for no apparent reason. Do you guys think this is a serious issue? I have been under a lot of stress with school and other things. I can not believe I lost it like that.
:whistle::

flame.gif

Last edited:
Back