Almost killed a man with my bare hands!!!!

rdd102781

Registered
About two hours ago, I was over my wife's relative house and we were in the back talking. Some guy comes up to me and ask if there is a problem, before I know it I have this man by the throat with one hand with his feet in the air. He was turning red and his eyes were blood shot. It took 5 people to get my hand from around his throat. As you can tell from my Avatar I am far from a little guy. After I done it, it was surreal. I just clicked for no apparent reason. Do you guys think this is a serious issue? I have been under a lot of stress with school and other things. I can not believe I lost it like that.

Last edited:
....maybe he was just offering his assistence on something?......or maybe he was about to bich slap you? ....either way he will use better verbage in the future.:laugh:

What did he do to make you snap? Was he a relative?, What problem was he talking about? How did it escalate?

Need more of the story, why did he approach you? I am always careful and have to be pushed to the extreme before I act, but I dont play, I will do my best to hurt you and get you off of me. Did you feel threatened?

Ron, he said 2 Hrs ago not 2 years. :rofl:

I have done this many of times! Dont worry about it, you are normal, cause I know I am... :whistle:

:poke:

insane_big.jpg

WTF? I sure wouldn't want to run into ou ina back alley. Didn't sound to me from the brief discription you gave that you would need to take him by the neck like that. Sounds like you need to find a little self control. I can see you doing that if you needed to protect yourself or threatining your family members. Dude count to ten or something!

I would rethink what is going on.
If there were only 4 people there (instead of 5) and they could not pry you off, you may be in for a stay at the OJ hotel, or worse.

Guys that is the thing, He did not do anything other than ask me in a inappropriate tone is there something wrong. I was pissed that my wife was silly drunk, but this guy pushed me over the top for some reason. I have never lost it like that. It kind of scared me cause I have never lost it like that before. My military and bench press workouts came in handy last night:rofl: Backstory: I was already pissed that my wife called me at 1am saying that she was drunk and needed me to come pick her up. When I went to the house they would not let me in because they said they did not know me, mind you I have been over there at least 20 times in the past. Thereafter walking in the house some guy keep looking at me like I had raped his mother. I kept walking to the back were my wife was. Once I get back there next thing I know the same guy is behind me asking is there a problem? Before I knew it, the guy was hanging from my right hand.:laugh: But it was so surreal. Almost like a dream.

Last edited:
dude, you are fine. the only things that ever set me off like that are 1)disrespecting/harrassing my wife 2) messing with my kids. i have to deal with people all the time at work and i hear them say everything under the sun. doesn't bother me. sounds like your wife may have had a bit to much to drink and this guy was looking to capitalize on the deal. serves him right. on the flip side, if he was a relative of hers and felt that you may be upset enough to harm her, then maybe he just came across wrong either way, i think you will be fine. (by the way i benched about 405 pds a few hrs ago:laugh:)

Some dude gave me the finger thru his sunroof one day. I blew it off the 1st time, but when he did it a secong time, I lost it! We came to a red light and I jumped out of my vehicle and proceeded to try to open his car door and drag him out. He locked the doors! So I jumped up on the hood of his car and pounded the top of his scull thru the sunroof, which started to hurt my knuckles, so I just ended it with 2 thumbs gouging his eyballs...
I'm not proud of my behavior for this, but I have a tendency to snap sometimes. :whistle:

So who was the guy you were chocking? Relative? If they didn't wanna let you in was there another reason? I can think of one, and its not a good situation.

You are fine! YOu had to much on your plate and what he did set you off. I know you probally scared the sh!t out of him. I would say sorry if you could. Only if he really didn't mean no harm. Being issed at the wife to have one thing after another go wrong to upset you more doesn't help. Yes more self control is needed, but again learn from this to prevent a another major near killing someone problem.

Back