Almost finished

JET-A

Wishing I was riding
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I have almost finished all the mods I set out to get done this round. Not exactly like I had initially planned, but nonetheless.

PCIII is installed and I only need to install the map provided by one of the members from here (Thanks to thepushercg).

Front sprocket has been replaced with a 16T.

Airbox mod has been completed.

K&N air filter has been installed.

Marble mod has been done. I had intended to do the alternate PAIR to crankcase mod, but have learned that mod may not be the best to do. I will get blockoff plates sometime soon and do the mod correctly.

I have the cans pulled, and will be pulling the headers in the morning. My Yosh R-22 full system is scheduled to show up tomorrow. I will get that installed, put the plastics back on and give it a whirl.

I also bought an adjustable camera mount for the tank. This will allow the camera to move fore and aft, up and down. I hope to give that a shot tomorrow as well.

I hope it works like it was advertised... I bought a camcorder which uses AA batteries and an SD card for memory today for under $100. With a 4GB card ($26) it will hold over 2 hours of video. No chargers to lug around. Batteries can be bought anywhere if they go dead, SD card can be bought nearly anywhere while on the road as well.

Now if the weather willl just hold out for me to get a ride in tomorrow afternoon.

heart.gif
ukliam3.gif

nice, im courious to know how the pcIII works with your mods, since I will be adding a BMC race and PCIII when I get above 1000 miles on the odo, which camera mount did you get? I was thinking about getting a mount for my miniDV camcorder.

I got this one.

http://www.parts411.com/acbasp....92.aspx

While these mods are no big deal to a lot on this board, this is the first time I dove this deep into the busa. I am REALLY looking forward to that first ride after the mods. And yes, I will post a few pictures when I am finished.

Here is a picture of it....

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MANTIS-motorcycle-camera-mount-HONDA-KAWASAKI-SUZUKI_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34284QQihZ
019QQitemZ290218132544QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#ebayphotohosting" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....hosting</a>

Santa delivered the new Yosh system today.  Got it installed and went for a test ride.  Wonderful sound.  I am stoked.
ThumbsUp.gif

muscle.gif

Now I iwll try to figure out a way to get a video posted here for the new $99 camcorder.

I can say that it works like a charm.  I don't know why, but I think it would even record at track day speeds....
whistling.gif

laugh.gif

Stock exhaust....

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to get this all figured out here....

Anyone have any ideas? Do I need to wait longer before you tube has it uploaded?

Full Yosh system....

thumb_up.gif

The view from my cheap camera. The optics of the stock windshield stink.

Also, I have no idea where the vibration sound comes from at the beginning of teh video. I could not hear it with my ears.

enjoy.....

I put a piece of foam with the adhesive backing on the bottom of my windshield, then put it back together and it fixed the vibration on mine. Nice vids.

i wish i had a cam for my ride today. you think your windshield gives a bad image. try mine
cool.gif

i ride everyday i can and for some reason i still enjoy everyone elses rides.
beerchug.gif
lurk.gif
bowdown.gif

Thanks, I have done the electrical tape around the bottom thing. I can't hear the rattle inside the helmet.

But, the bike is done fot a while, and I am very happy!!

Can't wait to get some video of the "family ride".
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Back