Almost done w/ paint.

Rich

Registered
I got done laying the marble paint late last night. It looks awesome (in my opinion) I will take some pics of it later today. I still have to color sand the clear and then do the other graphics. So by next week it should be all done. There is going to be a bike show in 2 Saturdays that I am trying to enter. Have any of you ever messed with the marblizing paint?? It is pretty easy and there are alot of different options for designs with it. I just used suranwrap.

Rich, what have I been missin' man? What are you paintin' now? Thought you finally had everything back together and ready to ride?

I had it painted all that orange, then a local bike shop sponsered me (to dragrace and show the bike). So I get certain things from them and anything else that I want (bike/gear related) I get at cost. Me and a friend paint bikes at the house now, so we did his gix 6 a candy tangerine, and am doing mine now. It is a little darker orange than it was, with a silver pearl marbilizing paint over it and chrome decals. I will take some pics of the fairings later on today. Out of the sunlight it is kind of subtle but in the sun it blows up! After we finish mine we have another busa lined up, we are doing that one royal blue with gold ghost flames and no decals. Will post some pics of that once we get that one done.

Sounds great! Having a few things done to mine as well, but nothing that significant. Can't wait to see the pics!

I am on Grave shift now (2300-0700) so I will post them later on after I wake up. I really like the marble. I have always seen the black over green, blue, or red. I have never seen the silver over a orange, so I was unsure of how it would like but I am very pleased with it. What are doing to yours?

Sounds sweet! Can't wait to see the pics.
biggrin.gif

Back