Almost died tonight

80Micro8212-Frogger.gif

omg thats a good one!!!

What you did is 100% wrong. Now the truck driver will have a mark on his record because you were making it unable for him to see......you Sr do not need a bike if that is the best you can drive, honestly how hard is it to flip a switch for just a couple of seconds ???

Frog I'm a truck driver and you don't know what's to drive all day and part of the nite. Remember you only drive a couple of hours the guy in the truck been driving all day changing gears. I think that what you did it was wrong and guys don't tell frog to call because you don't know if the guy is working to feed he's family. Don't mess with the guy record for something stupid

Truck Drivers are not ones to mess with. 80,000 lbs. vs. 700 lbs. is like a cat picking a fight with an elephant.
Truckdrivers can be very short-tempered, lack of sleep types who aren't always completely rational or predictable. I knew some in the past, not the kind of guys you want to pizz off in the middle of the night on a dark, empty stretch of highway. And their choice of stay awake drugs don't always help them stay rational if you know what I'm sayin' :banghead:
Dim those lights next time Frooster ( :laugh: ) and stay safe brother :thumbsup:

Back