HID on order…

lil charlie

Registered
Well I am officially stupid! I ordered my HID kit (not the stupid part) H7 & H9. I asked the seller how much for an extra low beam but he didn’t reply until after my order shipped out. I paid for it in the morning and it shipped 3 hrs later. This whole time I was telling myself that it’s a waste to get the high beam, with an HID low beam who the h3ll even needs high beams right??? So I was telling myself that I won’t even install the high beam and it will just sit in my tool box. Then, while lying in bed last night, it dawned on me. HEY DUMMY, why didn’t you just order 2 of the low beam set ups. It would have been the same cost and I would have had a complete extra set in my tool box as a backup for when mine goes out. Oh well, too late now. Does anyone else here have just the low beam installed, if not do you ever use your high beam?

At worst, you have a spare ballast. Only problem with having an HID for high beam is the "flash to pass button". If you don't use that button,then go ahead and install the high beam too. That way if you ever need the extra light,it's there.

Back