all you kansas city guys ok?

tourbus

Registered
my truck driver friend that lives in olathe just called me and said he was crossing some RR tracks and met a wrecker with a black busa on it, said it was purdy mangeled and they had it laying on its side on the flat bed,hope the person involved is ok

i just talked to NINJA KILLER and it wasn't him...BigBSbusa has already moved i believe

I hope the rider is OK
please.gif

We had bike night at a place called Fuel last night but I didn't make it there. Truck may have been taking the bike to Olathe Suzuki. I'll post up if I hear anything. Thanks for the heads up.

Skotty?? Yours is grey/black...

Mine's in the parking lot...but wrong color...

Was it 1st gen or 2nd gen?  My wife rode today...but hers is Burgandy and black...
i asked him that too, he didnt know, he said it was beat up pretty badly, he said he reconized it by the headlight and he could make out the kanji on the side of it. like said above wouldnt surprise me if it was on its way to olathe suzuki, i'll be there tomorrow to pick-up girlfriends bike i'll ask wormington if he has a crashed busa in back.

Mine is Gray and Black, and is doing fine other than the rashes she acquired at the bash
sad.gif
I hope the rider is ok whoever it was.

Back