Thanks for the bad rap all you KS. Folks

Maybe Captain's talking about Kansas riders in general and not specifically the Busa riders. I have the same problem up north in North Dakota. Its mainly the young squidies that ruin it for everybody. I can't tell you how many times I get pulled over for somebody elses f#@!-up on the roads. For example, I wasn't even in my city at the time because I was in Minneapolis picking up my 07 Busa. Anyway, I got pulled over for doing an exhibition on a motorcycle... wasn't me, aparently there was a guy on a black ZX-10 doing wheelies on I-94 East at about 80MPH, I was rolling on I-94 West to hit Fargo. State Trooper had me there for an hour until he released me and they caught the ZX-10 guy. No apologies or nothing, the Trooper said don't let him catch me doing something stupid. What an a$$hole AND IT WASN'T EVEN ME! Our military base has came up with a new policy that everyone that rides a motorcycle should take the MSF course every year. I completed my course in Nov 2003 in the expert class. We have alot of young riders out there that drive drunk on motorcycles and end up offing themselves. We had 2 die in 2 years...

I hate getting sized up by other bikes when I'm out riding. Guys on 600's, 750's and 1000's roll up and twist the throttle like they forgot to masterbate in the shower this morning or something. Theres still that young part of me wanting to launch as soon as the light turns green but I always have alittle guy on my shoulder(my son) telling me let it go daddy, its not worth me not seeing you... I love my boy

Sounds like Santosh to me ... Skotty - YOU SQUID
guns.gif

Sounds like Hal's been eating to much parsley again... i bet he got his fill and went on another one of his wild rides... they dont call it the show me state for nothin... right Hal?!?!
beerchug.gif

it wasn't me, it was omslaw, but he had a good reason...

he has to stand up because he can't get his laptop open enough to upload pics in his posts while riding the bike sitting down
firedevil.gif

he has to stand up because he can't get his laptop open enough to upload pics in his posts while riding the bike sitting down
firedevil.gif
Shhhhh!

A while back, Vabs was telling me that it would be impressive if I were to post while riding thru the Dragon. So, since the Bash is coming up, I've been working on my technique....

laugh.gif

firedevil.gif
Shhhhh!

A while back, Vabs was telling me that it would be impressive if I were to post while riding thru the Dragon. So, since the Bash is coming up, I've been working on my technique....

laugh.gif
Can't wait!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

firedevil.gif
Shhhhh!    

A while back, Vabs was telling me that it would be impressive if I were to post while riding thru the Dragon.  So, since the Bash is coming up, I've been working on my technique....

laugh.gif
My money is on Oms!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Probably
sadnews.gif
 that GUY who lives up there by Leavenworth
please.gif
, had his bike stolen while munching down some GRITS for supper AFTER returning from the MeetnGreet AND works for the State
laugh.gif

GUESS WHO  
jump9.gif

I do good just staying in the saddle at 180+ , No way would I be stunting on the highway!
thumb_up.gif

Back