Need From A Busa Owner in the Kansas City area!!!!

jstdoit95

Registered
Need Help From A Busa Owner in the Kansas City area!!!!

Hello all, I posted a while back about having problems getting my bike started when getting it out of storage. I've tried many suggestions and as of yet have been able to pinpoint it. I believe it's my ecu but have no way of knowing for sure short of buying a replacement and hoping.... So instead I am hoping that there is a member in the kc metro (I live in Lee's Summit) that has a gen 1 02-07 that would be willing to let me put their ecu on my bike just long enough to see if it will fire up. I would gladly pay for some gas or a beer or whatever I just need to get this figured out. I really would appreciate hearing back from someone.

Is the Fuel Pump running when you turn on the ignition? Do you have spark at all four cylinders when cranking? Are the plugs fouled? Start with the easy stuff.

Im in topeka racing division 5 . you could bring it ny for me to look at . i have no gen 1 ecu

The fuel pump comes on after attempting to turn over the f1 code shows for all the coil packs. I highly doubt that they all crapped out over the winter. I was running on a weak battery for most of last season and the bike was jump started off a battery pack quite a few times I believe that probably did it in. I also have tried bypassing my power commander and still no luck it first even do so much as fart. Just cranks and cranks.

Back