All the leaves are brown and the sky is gray...

(usn04limited @ Nov. 04 2006,05:56) Congrats on the move, but I have to ask. I know you checked the bike every fuel stop, but how many times did you stop along the way for the sole purpose of checking the bike?

Don
I never stopped just to check the bike out.... The bike is perfect.... the bike is great!!!!!(etc..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)))))

bowdown.gif

hey hey hey !!!!!!!! don't even **** with me, because i'll **** you over bigger and badder than you can ever even imagine... so do NOT **** with me..... thank YOU!!!!!!..... I do NOT **** around w/ ********!!!! so **** YOU!!!!! o do not **** around and **** you mother so don't even **** w/ me!!!! *******!!! you *******!!!

edited for language

NOoooooooooooo I won't be broken down!!!! Ya can't bury me, bury me!!!! NO NO NO NO NO be that NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!! NOoooooooooooo bury me, bury me, bury me, no.......... from this day!!!! Bury me, bury me, no...... go east............ thank you.....................

im glad you made it to calif. may good fortunes come to you and your career,
get out and enjoy the scenery for awhile. post up some more pictures.

Pan,what will your occupation be out in Hollywood?
Don't forget to say hi to Vince and Tommy for us!!

Isn't there a lotta transvestites in H.wood??? (Aka trans gendered people with feelings)

hey NOW!
we dont call them Transvestites anymore...there is a better term to use...Charlie came up with it... what was is again, C? oh yeah, I remember- GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL!!! LoL

j/k Charlie-glad to see the trip went off w/o problems, and you're in the new digs...looks pretty nice, bet the weather is better than up here (28 deg. yest, about the same today too...once the sun heats things up a bit).

hope work goes well out there for ya-keep that bike safe dude, I know how CA can be. Might wana look for a REAL good alarm n chain-lock system.
Stay funny, yu four-i'd fegget
tounge.gif

Congrats on the safe move, Pan. I remember that area well. Enjoy L.A....there's a lot to enjoy
smile.gif

Nice, I'd like to be back in LA. My family is all in Califas... Ventura/Oxnard, San Diego, Bay Area.
Maybe we can go for a ride when I get back but I'll be on the Rune, we can hook up with BusaHaya and Eynlai.

Back