All Painted

Looks great. Questions, did you add flex agent to the primer and paint? And does the black have pearl in it? I painted for many years and these pictures bring back great memories. Looking forward to seeing your bike back together, congrats again... :thumbsup:

Looks great. Questions, did you add flex agent to the primer and paint? And does the black have pearl in it? I painted for many years and these pictures bring back great memories. Looking forward to seeing your bike back together, congrats again... :thumbsup:

No i did not add flex agent? Don't know what that is. No pearl, it is just a deep pure black. Thank you :beerchug:

is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet... where the hell are the pics of it back together lol sorry i want to see

Most urethane b/c products will flex enough for motorcycle fairings. I've used Dimension products but never their clear so I can't say for sure on that brand. My biggest concern is the bondo on the fairing. I suspect he'll see some debonding fairly quickly.

Most urethane b/c products will flex enough for motorcycle fairings. I've used Dimension products but never their clear so I can't say for sure on that brand. My biggest concern is the bondo on the fairing. I suspect he'll see some debonding fairly quickly.

I sanded most of the bondo off yesterday when it gave me issues during painting so I doubt there will be any issues.

I sanded most of the bondo off yesterday when it gave me issues during painting so I doubt there will be any issues.

That's good. You can really sand a lot of scratches out of the fairings. I typically don't use much flexible parts repair on them, just sand away.

Back