All fairings + tank = $1,700

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
Although I have the fastest color scheme ever produced, I have had a crush on the '06 Cranberry/Black since the first day I saw it. I remember when my girl went to get her '06 I warned her if she got that scheme she'd seldomly see it. She ended up getting the slower '06LE.  
tounge.gif

Anyways, I was browsing EBay and ran across an auction containing all the cranberry fairings, dash panels, and the tank for $1,500 + $200 shipping. Everything is brand new ... not coming off of an actual bike.

Is that a good deal?

Oh, by the way. Not only do I like the way it looks, but I'm looking to get them for safety reasons. You see ... I have to fight wheelies everytime I gun my bike. I figure since the '06 schemes are a bit slower than the '05's, it'll take away some of that monsterous '05 power and help me keep the wheel down.
all_coholic.gif

smile.gif

Well at least you didn't get the '06 Black and gunmetal. You would've busted that arse.
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ Sep. 01 2007,04:17) Well at least you didn't get the '06 Black and gunmetal. You would've busted that arse.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
AH HAAAA!!!

laugh.gif

That's the average going rate for nice OEM bodywork.

Back