06 le fairing

fast1200gp

Registered
Had a little mishap and the left fairing on my 06 le got a little scratched up...where can i purchase a new one or does it pay to have this one re sprayed,,either way having a hard time finding parts listing for the 06 hayabusa only can find upto 05,,,any help would be great

(fast1200gp @ Oct. 23 2006,10:06) either way having a hard time finding parts listing for the 06 hayabusa only can find upto 05,,,any help would be great
In terms of factory painted OEM parts yes, but all in all a Busa is a Busa. You can use an '05 fairing and get it painted.

i know there all the same but does it pay to have it repainted or just buy a new one,,,there now cracks or anything ,,just one deep scratch,and a few scuffs,,

I have bought 2 fairings (one on the way) from Oneida Suzuki out of NY.  Price is good shipping to me is $50.

Go to their website and click on OEM parts then click the 2nd page click on lower cowl and scroll down to 06.  The limiteds are cheaper than the regular colors??

Also watch Feebay or our auction (None on Ebay right now)

Check with board Golden Child, Street and Track, and MotorsportsSuperstore also and see how they price it to you.

In my opinion, I'd rather replace mine with a new one than trying to repaint it to match. You can then sell your slight rashed part to someone for repaint piece.

(fast1200gp @ Oct. 23 2006,11:36) either way its like $600 for the fairing,,,,,,ouch! by the time u get the decals and everything,
no way it'll be $600 - try Kevin at MR Cycles. Vman1300 is his board name. Also Charles at Street & Track, and Goldenchild. Good luck
beerchug.gif

(fast1200gp @ Oct. 23 2006,10:45) i went to there web site having no luck finding oem parts lists,,
never mind website - PM, email, or call. Trust me when I say you will receive top class service with a smile from the guys I mentioned
cool.gif

I was looking at the replacement costs for the fairing in the event of a mishap and from what I came up with is, the 06LE fairing (lowers) come all silver and you have to buy the "tape kit" (white) seperately....is this true?
rock.gif

(g17 @ Oct. 23 2006,09:57) I was looking at the replacement costs for the fairing in the event of a mishap and from what I came up with is, the 06LE fairing (lowers) come all silver and you have to buy the "tape kit" (white) seperately....is this true?
rock.gif
Yep they are gray not white.

Back