Best place to get fairings?

BPG

Registered
Looking for OEM. Lady pulled out in front of my last weekend and it was either T bone her or low side slide. Slide was the option I chose. The result is that my white 2012 fairings are trashed. I basically broke or scratched every single piece of plastic on the bike other than the tank and belly wing.

Weather is great and not riding is killing me. Options? Thoughts? I want to keep the same color scheme so custom isn't what I want. I've read bad things about Chinese sets...and $2375 is the only full oem set I've found but they are black :(

He will hook you up. The best prices anywhere. I found him in 09 when i dropped my bike. Now he is a sponsor here. Im sure many members will attest to his service.

BPG

Registered
You probably should have hit her then,...be prepared to get bent over on the price...
Yeah, I'm sure it's not gonna be pretty, but I don't have a lot of choice. I'm working with Justin now...so we will see.
Fairings are just part of the issue....pretty sure the front forks are going to have to be replaced too.....:(

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
Yeah, I'm sure it's not gonna be pretty, but I don't have a lot of choice. I'm working with Justin now...so we will see.
Fairings are just part of the issue....pretty sure the front forks are going to have to be replaced too.....:(
Post some pics? Sounds like a $4k+ claim, might be better off turning it into your insurance...

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdiddy313