Akrapovic exhaust with yosh fender eliminator kit. Check it out....

sandiego

Registered
So finally after lots of thinking i got Akrapovic slip ons and got a Yosh fender eliminator kit and picked my Bike up today all installed. Not only the bike looks much better with the stock exhaust and the big ass end of the bike gone but it also sounds great and im sure ive gained some horsepower and torque. I could just feel the increase in power when the bike easily got on one wheel in the second gear. I didnt put a power commander yet since they are just slip ons, but its still at the back of my mind in the to do list with the crappy mirrors that have to go too lol. Hope you guys like the pics and please comment on what you think thanks..

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

Very nice. Don't know if the slip-ons added much in the way of performance.

Looks great! No power commander either, use the ecu editor from BoostbySmith. Turn off the gear restrictions and see if you can keep the front end down then!:laugh:

I have a XTRE installed on it do i still need the ECU BoostbySmith??? I think the XTRE should switch off the gear restrictions and the speed restriction right??

XTRE's are my thing, but I've heard negative things about them. The bike really looks good brother. For the mod you made there shouldn't be any need for tuning. The bike should keep up with what you've done.

I have a XTRE installed on it do i still need the ECU BoostbySmith??? I think the XTRE should switch off the gear restrictions and the speed restriction right??

The tre keeps the bike using 5th gear fuel mapping at all times, so the computer doesn't realize when the bike's in 6th and won't hold it at 186(gonna be hard to go much faster anyway).
The ecu editor allows you to turn off the timing restrictions in 1st through 4th and also eliminates the top speed restriction. The fuel mapping stays the same and the bike will run better. It's my understanding that the B-King is more restricted than the Busa too. I've turned off the restrictions on my Busa and 3 others, all are a night and day difference and 1st gear will literally loop you in the road if you let it under throttle alone.
The best tuners on this board all recommend not to use a tre, and they've caused some gremlins to members here and folks I know.
The ecu editor can turn off the pair vaive, turn fans on sooner, raise rpm limiter, remove fuel soft cut, adjust the secondaries as well as all 8 injectors, and many other cool things. I wouldn't dare touch a fuel map without the bike on a dyno with a good operator tuning it, but I've never had a problem on the Busa's with the restrictions gone. For $208 you can't beat it.

Back