Akrapovic, 2Bros or Yoshi???

sandiego

Registered
Can someone please help me with which exhaust i should go with, since all three are slip ons which one is the better choice, i know akrapovic is a bit more expensive but is it worth it or i should just go with 2Bros or Yoshi?
Also i have a XTRE already in the bike but i didnt notice and real difference, and would i need a power commander when i decide which one to put.
Thanks in advance.

Can someone please help me with which exhaust i should go with, since all three are slip ons which one is the better choice, i know akrapovic is a bit more expensive but is it worth it or i should just go with 2Bros or Yoshi?
Also i have a XTRE already in the bike but i didnt notice and real difference, and would i need a power commander when i decide which one to put.
Thanks in advance.

congratz on your King! Slip-on pipes are really more a matter of taste, but all three are very nice (I've seen them all on BKings). I have the Yoshi cf triovals on mine. As for fuel management, your bike will be fine without it if all you have are slip-ons. Of course you will make the most out of your mods with it, but it is not really necessary (your bike will run fine without it).

If you have not already done so, check out SuzukiB-King.org - Portal
there's plenty of info and helpful members there.

two brothers most definitely.

And I have yoshi pipes. One day I may get two brothers. Or some brock's pipes

Thanks in advance.

I have no experinince with Akrapovic. The Yoshi and the TB both sound good but the TB just look too long unless you shorten them by about two inchs IMO. There is a "how to" on that over at Bking.org.

If you want Yoshi's I have some for sale over there as well, less than a year old in great shape.

D

What Year/Generation bike??
Top 2 for me would be Yosh and Akro..

r-77 yosh slip-ons sound really good and are not much louder then stock if thats what your looking for.

Akro will be slightly louder but are more expensive.

For a slipon your not going to gain much from any of the systems so its all about looks and ur budget. maybe partially due to sound

Thanks a lot guys i really appreciate all the info. I was really intreasted in getting a full system and since there is only brocks that makes one for the bking it would narrow down to that, not that there is anything wrong with brocks that was my first choice anyway but the problem is that i dont think there is anyone in sandiego who could figure out what to do with the open tail section and the signal lights and licence plate etc.
Am still thinking of brocks but is slip ons are the one i decide then i might go for akropovic since they r louder.
Let me know if anyone had any ideas or pics of brocks other then the ones from the website so i can show the mechanic.
thanks.

I would have Akrapovic's in a heartbeat...but I don't want to spend $2500 on an exhaust system.

Yoshimura make great systems at very reasonable prices. - There's a good reason why you see so many Yoshi pipes around!

Back