Two bros or yoshi?????

sandiego

Registered
Need help in figuring out what exhaust i should get for my Bking??
Which one is better performance wise also keeping in mind that if i go for yoshi i will have to buy the fender elli kit seperate and the 2 bros comes with
the kit when u buy their exhausts.

thanks.

I like the looks of the two bros, but prefer the sound of the yoshi. Question is, what do you want? Also, if the fender kit comes with the two bros, I would lean in that direction. Post up some pics when you get it installed! :beerchug:

Since my B King was a "dealer showcase " Model it came with the Two Brothers. It was the sound of the Two Brothers that sold me.

One thing I hate about the B-King is the tailight mounted on the undertail,

One I was looking for exhaust I was pissed off about no one offering a tailight with there exhaust packages, I love the FMF, but when I called them they said well you have to figure something out for your rear light, you spend that kind of money and they want you to figure something out haha.

The yoshi's are nice but they wanted a extra $200 bucks for a tailight, no thanks

Two brothers comes with everything you need:thumbsup: so thats whats on my ride

Sound great, look good, light weight (ti)

3bikes003.jpg

I also heard a yoshi and two bros in person side by side, no comparision, yoshi's sounded like they were way to restritive and from the many dynos I have seen comparing the both back to back there is no advantage over the other powerwise.

We have Yoshi's fitted to our B-Kings (me and the hubby), and have no regrets. I saw another king in a bike shop yesterday, IMO the Two Bros stick out the back end more than the Yoshi's but if youre into a cannon - styled back end, it may be for you. As for sound, the 2bros sounded buzzier at idle but deepend out once under revs. I guess it comes down person styling and how deep your pockets are....

TWO BROS ON A BKING

and I hate two bro's 90% of the time.

on this bike though, it is the only exhaust that gives the exhaust the proper tone.

Still love Yoshi's on everything else though :thumbsup:

Personally I dont care for a dual exhaust set-up on a Busa. But what do I know right??? Cant beat the look and sound of a Yoshimura System for the $$$$. But I cant do without my Murray Sidewinder(NO-BAFFLE) :beerchug::laugh:

Out of the two...................Yoshi's all the way!

That is what I have, but they arent the best looking though.

Look at the Jard exhaust.

Need help in figuring out what exhaust i should get for my Bking??
Which one is better performance wise also keeping in mind that if i go for yoshi i will have to buy the fender elli kit seperate and the 2 bros comes with
the kit when u buy their exhausts.

thanks.

Get it figured out?

I like the way two bros sound and look but also came across brocks performance exhaust i think it is the alien head and its a full system havent seen it on any bike yet dont know how loud it will get..
any comments on this or anyone seen it or heard it????

Back