Who has Two Bros on their Busa?

OB_LeeMI

Registered
My buddy has a Two Bros carbon can on his CBR and it sounds great(stays cool too which is nice with lil' stinkers running around the garage). Does anyone have a Two Bros exhuast and how does it sound. The dyno on their site with the carbon slip ons shows a decent gain in hp and torque. I like the looks of the X-Metal round cans. Any opinions appreciated.
Lee

I have two bros c-4 titanium slip on cans.
great look on a red busa. The sound is perfect. low grumble but not at all annoying. awesome sound. friend has a 4-1-2 two brothers c-5 titanium oval cans. sound is about the same on both.....

How easy is it to install the slip ons? Is it just a matter of removing the bolts on the stock and replacing it with the slip on? How long did it take you to install your slip ons?
Lee

Easy install. Just a matter of bolting them on. Just make sure to read the instructions on installing the "spool spacers" on the original body bracket.

IF YA GO AHEAD AND GET A REAL PIPE YOU GET SOME HP---NO HP W/ SLIPONS DUDE

'Lanta,
You may not hear many Busa guys say this, but it has enough hp for me. Actually, according to the dyno on the twobros site, you get approx 4hp more peak with the slip on only, not that that is a big deal. I'm mainly doing it for looks, sound, and a cooler temp to the touch with my kids around..I don't need another excuse for the wife to say get rid of it..not that I listen to her anyway. hehe
Lee

Hey that's cool, w/ me when I was pricing exhaust I decided that a couple more $ I could get a race header and lose about 20 lbs. in the process---weight had a big factor in my decision. The factory pipe is LEAD.
I got the Sato carbon fiber, sounds and looks great and a couple a ponies.

'lanta

If you get a couple more hp at peak which is usaully at a very high rpm...does that mean youll go faster if you ride at the peak hp rpm? I have noticed many people talk about the peak hp. When buying a pipe do you guys look at the peak hp that you gain or the overall space underneath the dyno line? What good does a aftermarket pipe do if it doesnt give a gain thru out the rpm range? Just wondering....
seb

I have a Two Brothers 4-2-1 system, with the titanium C5 can. The sound is just awesome! the exhaust is made very well, except for one spring that keeps on rattling when cold. I haven't dynoed it yet so not sure how much extra power it makes. It costed me $700.

Overall a great system.

I had a TBR 4-2-1 X-metal exhaust system on my 2000 Busa, which I recently sold. It looked great and sounded wicked, although not as loud as some exhausts. The sound of the exhaust was a bit deeper than the HMF highmounts I have on my newly purchased 2006. The X-metal changes color over time from a slightly red tinge to almost gold in color.
l_116b4237afbe878fce58ab08cc16d06c.jpg

Out of curiosity....does anyne else have trouble with the tops getting all tarnished? Mine look like hell. Where are replacements sold?
How often do they have to be repacked?

Haven't we changed servers, updated and a few other fairly large projects gone on in 8 years? How the hell did this even happen? :wtf:

probably cause at the bottom of the page there are similar thread titles and they could be from anytime. Atleast it use to be down there somewhere??? called similar threads but it aint at the bottom of this one.

Last edited:
Back