Airborne!!! Any suggestions?

I'm so excited i forgot to finish typing my message. I was looking for some smiley's and hit post:laugh:

:banana::banana::banana:

Have fun! And Air assault was a ton more physical! Just remember "There is no speed limit at jumpschool!!" (You will run everywhere!)

You are right about that; I ran my ass off; then that graduation 12-mile ruck march (run) wore me OUT.

I LOVE THE YOUTUBE LINKS! Jeez I get all excited :whistle:

This was my favorite

+1 DACol and GSXtacy

When you go to Air Assault, let me know I live about 30 minutes away I'll come up and pin your wings!

Last edited by a moderator:
Class #36-89 here! Remember........turn right to avoid a collision. Damn those towers give me flashbacks GoAwol!!! I hate hights and was a five jump chump! Never did that shid again! LOL (I wore my wings with pride though!)

Towers were down for repairs when I went thru; we went straight from Swing Landing Trainer into jump week. I guess vert speed might be similar, difference is I can flare my sport rig and land light as a feather!

Nothing but words of encouragement!! I love it.. Oh yeah the youtube videos... I musta watched about 15 of em. It put me behind on my studying for the 3 test I have tomorrow at school. Its midnight and I just made a pot of coffee. If I get the air assult slot this summer I'll definatly let you know skydivr. That would be a pretty cool way for me to meet my first .org brother!!!

After you've done it for the Army, it will lead to this (yes, i'm in all of these) :cheerleader:

Jeez I could post these all day!:cheerleader:

W6L20280.jpg

W6L20305.jpg

1000th.jpg

Back