I need serious help

Too bad no one ever listened to me before. I was clocked at 168 , was arrested, spent the night in jail (free food Whoo Hoo!) went to court two weeks later, case dismissed. But of course, what do I know.

Hey, no stupid    lately around here..smells better ..hehehe

Too bad no one ever listened to me before. I was clocked at 168 , was arrested, spent the night in jail (free food Whoo Hoo!) went to court two weeks later, case dismissed. But of course, what do I know.

Welcome back. I hope for the same luck. Why was it dismissed?

Welcome back.  I hope for the same luck.  Why was it dismissed?
why was it dismissed.....let me give you a hint.....

are you sure you need one?

O.K. first hint.... Is someone cookin' bacon in here?

O.K. second hint....

ahhh forget it , yer a smart boy JW.... You figure it out.

hee hee hee....hav a good 1....RSD.

hey, sorry to here what happened. but if it matters last year i got pulled over doing 109 in a 55. i got nailed with a reckless and speeding. got my ducati monster 900(only had 1500 miles on it) towed (thats what i owned at the time). i had no tickets for 5 years prior to that. i lost my JOB which lead me to late payments on everything i owened which lead to bankrupatcy and the repo man visting me for a new car and new bike. point of the story is i lost everything cause of one bad judgement and all before i even went to court. when i got to court i stood up and told the judge i was a dumb shlt and that i lost alot cause of the tickets. she felt bad for me or somthing cause she droped the reckless and the speeding and i walked out of court with a careless. ya hoooo! i got lucky at the end. my advice to you is DONT LIE IN COURT. own up to what you did and show remorse. show your sorry and you regret it. o and dont forget to pray to what ever the minute you walk in the court room. :D
for all u other reckless drivers out there this should server as a wake up call.

Back