air box removal

jamesnismo

Registered
ok guys, i was going to try to do the airbox mod... what all does it take to remove the airbox? i know about a couple of electrical connectors, two hoses and the bolt by the steering head. but what else needs to be removed or loosened to take it off? thanks in advance

your close remove throttle body screws from both sides on bottom of air box.then pull air box up.{go to brockracing.com it has a diagram how to cut your air box good luck.

About the air box mod... basically, it takes off the flapper and makes the hole bigger, hence providing more airflow, right?
What are the cons about not having the flapper anymore?
I know the pro's are more power when going fast, but what are the side effects of this mod?

ok guys, i was going to try to do the airbox mod... what all does it take to remove the airbox? i know about a couple of electrical connectors, two hoses and the bolt by the steering head. but what else needs to be removed or loosened to take it off? thanks in advance
What other mods do you have, Do you have the power commander, exhaust and pair valve mod done yet?  Oh yeah, and a little tip I learned the hard way, don't take the screws all the way out when you loosen them on the stacks.  Just loosen them and pull the box up, otherwise the screws are a pain in the ass to get back in.

<!--EDIT|jusmoov
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101248379 -->

Back