PAIR Mod help!

toys

Registered
hi,
i need help from someone who had done this mod before to removed the pair?Cause all i know is just below the minifold there's a box with many hoses going to the top of each minifold and some to the airbox!What shall i do?Is it after removing all and just block all the open port?Need A pair expert here to teach me how to remove?Thank you!

Follow the instructions, it much easier if you are doing the headers at the same time, otherwise why are you doing it?

S13_PAIR_Text.jpg

geez...first time to that sight...i look up the pair kit and $55 bucks!!! why so much?? i've heard people are selling them for like $20....why is this one so expensive?

Not sure why its that much, $20 buck for it would be a good deal if it really fits right, if it does't your bike is going to run very bad and you will end up taking it apart again. Knowing I was buying proven product and would only have to do it one time was worth the money to me. Kind of liking a buying a snap on tool, after you use them you know why they cost more.

<!--EDIT|manatrader
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137029311 -->

im putting slip on yoshis and a power commander on my 05 busa, does this mod have to be done?? what are the advantages of doing this mod?

hi everybody,
thanks for ALL the HELP!I've done the mod and ofcourse i've changed a new exhaust system at the same time and i can feel the different but i did not know the different is from the exhaust or the pair mod!Anyway it's feels smooth and power!

geez...first time to that sight...i look up the pair kit and $55 bucks!!! why so much?? i've heard people are selling them for like $20....why is this one so expensive?
Because their plates are anodized with their name on them and they include the vacuum caps.The caps are available at autozone for 3 bucks I think,so get the $20 kit and hit autozone.Money saved,besides,no one can see those plates under the plastic.NJ.

Charles at street and track sold me a kit for $20 that included 4 plates 4 gaskets 1 bolt (for air box) and 1 vac cap it works fine with no problems.

Back