Pair mod-air box mod help!!

fast1200gp

Registered
just did small air box mod,epoxied actuator hole.removed pair assm.installed block off plates.capped off thottle body line.capped off large hose from pair pump.what happens with the hose that went to the actuator??it goes to a lil electric plug of some sort with another line there also on left side of bike..,,do i just plug this line,leave it flapping in the wind?Also is there anything to do with the crankcase vent line? just leave it hooked up? thanks guys.installed bmc race filter and new plugs, and the ups man is dropping off my new orient express sumo full titanium system an my pc111 usb.....

thanks mike,i should have my exhaust tomorrow, so u removed the actuator out of the airbox and epoxied hole also??...and the line that goes to that electric plug u just plugged it? where did u mount ur pc111...and do u know if tiforce or orient makes a matching left side passenger peg mount?to keep them at same height.thanks for the fast reply

I cut a piece of plastic the size of the actuator hole and epoxied it in and then siliconed around the edges, just to be sure.
Yes just plug that line from the actuator.
I put my PCIII in the hump area - wanted it to stay a little cooler.
I don't know if OE makes another peg for the left side.
I guess you could fabricate your own like the one they sent for the right side.

Good luck!

do u have a picture of mounted pc111? the offset peg height will drive me nuts.....

You won't be riding back there will you?
Don't worry, the passenger will be too busy puckering it up from the thrill ride to worry about the different peg height.

Here is a pic of my hump area.
I have mounted the PCIII on it's side as arrowed. It fits in there perfect. Then a litle foam in front of it.
I also have a keyed master battery cut off switch in there and some other stuff.

DSC02066a.jpg

damn....full house back there.lol....i have the mototeck undertail i have my speedohealer mounted left side top near ur fire ext.i was thinking of putting pc111 near where ur switch is..wanna keep it simple an still have the little trunk room that i have now....thanks hopefully i will have the bike pretty much done tomorrow depending when the damn ups man comes!!!!!its all apart and ready

A .223 projectile will fit in the hose to block it, if you have such.
Tape it in after.
Don't forget pics tomorrow!

Publication1_edited.jpg

Back