A Different Air Box Question

GMKILLER5.0

Registered
OK, maybe this has been covered before, but I couldn't find the info, so here goes:

I did the small air box mod, along with the PAIR removal at the same time. So obviously I removed the entire box. I have a question about vacuum hoses. I removed and capped the one that went to the PAIR. I also removed the vacuum deal and the small line in the bottom of the box, and epoxied in a piece of plastic, as recommended by you guys.
Here is where my question comes in. When reinstalling the air box, I noticed on the front of the air box on the bottom, there is a nipple, for what looks like should be a vacuum hose. I don't remember taking it off, but I figured maybe it came off when I removed the box? I looked but I see no strange lines un hooked up that i missed? So is this supposed to be hooked to anything or what is the deal? :please: Help?

I appreciate it as always!!

Thanks

Look at the box closely and I think you will find it is on the "unfiltered" side of the air box. It is to allow water that gets into the box to drain. There is one there, I think that is the one you are seeing. The one on the filtered side went to the pair valve.

Back