AGV Stealth helmets

TurboSN95

Registered
The wife and I went shopping for helmets and couldn't find anything we really liked, besides some really expensive Suomy helmets... But I had my eye on the AGV Stealth helmet and took a chance ordering it online without trying them on.  They fit perfectly, and honestly much nicer than almost any of the helmets we tried on in the local shops.  Got them for a very good price through Amazon as well and we are both very happy.  The ONLY complaint I have is that the little metal rings that the strap goes through are a little small, makes it kind of hard to use but I'm sure we'll get used to it.

PC100002__Small_.JPG

How do they feel when your at speed? Does it make your head bounce around a lot, or can you compare to other helmets? Nice looking.

Charlie

(BA BUSA @ Dec. 10 2006,16:08)
beerchug.gif
Its fine, I have worn a good amount of helmets in the past, but most were my friends' helmets and they usually ran big on me. This one is a large and it fits me perfectly, so no, no wobbling at speed. Was very fitting at 170+ the other day.
super.gif

Nice helmets. I need to get my wife a new lid, I will have to check those out, thanks.

Just wanted to update anyone that might be interested in this helmet. I just happened to be on Amazon.com this morning since i'm bored at work, and they lowered the price $20. Now its down to $207 a helmet. I emailed the company that sells them (3rd party, not Amazon), and asked if they offer a refund on the difference and they are meeting me 1/2 way and they are refunding me $20. The manufacturer lowered the price within the last week.
beerchug.gif

Back