Aftermarket rear fluid reservoir placement?!

Here's mine. It's free! Lol

Screenshot_20210729-100011_Gallery.jpg

186, not bad. I believe this is with no AFR tune at all? So the bike is tuning itself according to the stock parameters in the ECU? Not bad at all. I'm hoping for 205 hp with a flash. That would be a dead heat with the ZX-14R. It would come down to how much money you want to spend. Nice way to end the war.

186, not bad. I believe this is with no AFR tune at all? So the bike is tuning itself according to the stock parameters in the ECU? Not bad at all. I'm hoping for 205 hp with a flash. That would be a dead heat with the ZX-14R. It would come down to how much money you want to spend. Nice way to end the war.

Hi. I would like to see someone put a MAXX stand alone ECU on one. Than you would see what a stock motor can put out.

:laugh: Sorry, @murphc13 , I posted that on the wrong thread. We're talking about everything but rear brake reservoirs now.

Back