Clutch and brake fluid?

Two

Banned
I am about to change my brake/clutch fluid, i have never done this before.

My question is, are brake and clutch fluid the same?
Do you put brake fluid in your clutch reservoir?

As far as wear, you are thinking of brakes, And the fluid taking up the space in a caliper. You probably have a leak. If the clutch still performs properly, It is not a pressurized leak, and first place to look is inside the car, under the dash, where the clutch pedal pushrod meets the firewall. Pull back the carpeting. If any traces of fluid are found...replace the Clutch Master Cylinder.

I am about to change my brake/clutch fluid, i have never done this before.

My question is, are brake and clutch fluid the same?
Do you put brake fluid in your clutch reservoir?

Brake fluid for both...DOT4
Posted via Mobile Device

As far as wear, you are thinking of brakes, And the fluid taking up the space in a caliper. You probably have a leak. If the clutch still performs properly, It is not a pressurized leak, and first place to look is inside the car, under the dash, where the clutch pedal pushrod meets the firewall. Pull back the carpeting. If any traces of fluid are found...replace the Clutch Master Cylinder.

WTH have you been smokin ???
Posted via Mobile Device

:laugh:Thanks guys, Dot.4 brake fluid it is:thumbsup:
I was kinda confused as to why clutch fluid is brake fluid and brake fluid is brake fluid?
Still am a little confused, but since I trust the org and most people in it, I will take "Ba Busa" advice. Thanks Ba Busa.

WTH have you been smokin ???
Posted via Mobile Device

Nothing but the best :laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i think this is quite possibly the worst advice ive ever seen.

As far as wear, you are thinking of brakes, And the fluid taking up the space in a caliper. You probably have a leak. If the clutch still performs properly, It is not a pressurized leak, and first place to look is inside the car, under the dash, where the clutch pedal pushrod meets the firewall. Pull back the carpeting. If any traces of fluid are found...replace the Clutch Master Cylinder.[/QUOTE::

:poke: Um were talking about bike's.. :whistle:

What have you done to your busa? ? ? ? ???

:laugh: Wrong site there buddy

Back