speedfreak069

Registered
What do u think

050.jpg

075.jpg

076.jpg

077.jpg

040.jpg

The tribal design, while not my taste doesn't make it bad. Looks like they fit together well, how was installation? ez or did you have to force stuff together? Where did you pick 'em up at and would you recomend them incase anyone else is looking for a set?

Dont buy them from Hong Kong they are a waste of money and time. I bought a set they are cracking and didnt line up on some of the holes. If any spend the money to repair the factory fairings then prep for paint before you buy them cheap a$$ fairing. I am highly upset with the product..

Yeah im not a fan of the tribal either. The aftermarket fairings are cheap wherever you buy them from. They will chip and crack eventually, but for the price you get what you pay for and really cant complain.:whistle: They should last you a riding season or 2 depending on where your riding and how many miles you rack up

I bought some cheap plastics from china on ebay- ebay id is "heymanspeedmotor" these fairings are a joke. All of the tabs are glued on and they forgot to glue the tabs for my rear tail lights. It was 300 for the fairings and 300 for shipping. I only bought them to keep me riding while my factory fairings were getting custom paint. I told the company to snd me the rest of the pieces and he never did, and he said if i wanted to return the product i would have to pay another 300 for shipping :s long story short i filed a complaint with paypal, it took almost 6 months but paypal refunded me my 600 dollars and i still got to keep the pos fairings :d
btw if anyone is wanting some crazy paintjob you could snd ur plastics to me this winter

Don't buy aftermarket fairings for calibikerclub. There fairings are junk. Poor fit, poor quality, poor paint.Don't waste your money buy oem.

I bought a set of aftermarket fairing from china on EBAY,you gotta make sure you get the injected molded 1's. Not OEM quality but then again your not paying OEM price :laugh: I still get alot of compliments regardless and I can put my money towards more important things at the moment.

I bought a set of fairings from china and the paint started to bubble and peel from the heat around the side vents. I found a replacement set with the same paint scheme from a company in the U.S. (NiceCycle) and the guy said they are all manufactured in China but there are varying qualities of product. He had never had a complaint like that on the product he distributes. He charges a bit more than the same set I found on ebay. Does anyone have an opinion on good and bad Chinese product?

Back