Help with Aftermarket Fairings

evan_calgary

Registered
Hello everyone,

I am a new member here and am looking for a bit of help. I purchased a bike that needs fairings as the original ones are in rough shape. The bike is a 2005 gen I in the red/black combination (red tail, mostly black tank). I have repaired lightly damaged bikes in the past by buying the aftermarket chinese fairings with success (yes, I know everyone has their own opinion about quality). I have found lots of places that sell them for the Hayabusa but I cannot find them in the black/red color combination! Has anyone seen aftermarket fairings in this color combination and can point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

2005_redblack.jpg

I don't recall ever seeing factory schemes it aftermarket fairings, I could be wrong tho. Another member had great luck with auctmart fairings on his CBR.

Ebay.... They have pages upon pages of aftermarket fairings in all colors. Make sure to get the injected molded 1's.

Thanks for the links guys! Nice find on the red/black color fairings on ebay, I have scoured many pages and could not find that color scheme! My tank is in immaculate condition so I really wanted to find the matching colors. I am a little hesitant about painting the tank...

Cheers!

Looks like that ebay link for red/black fairings was actually for unpainted fairings based on feedback. Very very sneaky! Still looking if anyone knows of a location to find aftermarket in stock colors. I appreciate the help so far!

the china ebay kits that are prepainted u can order and send them a pic and they will paint it however u want. just email them first and see if they want to do it. i seen other listings that basically the pic can be changed to what u want

Back