Aftermarket exhaust that's quieter than Alienhead

1) Akrapovic Any sound level you want.
2) Yoshimura Same sound choices (yosh = Suzuki = Yosh = Suzuki egg chicken egg you get the idea)
3) Also ran

Brocks has yet to make a system that is appealing to me. I'll never recommend one for that reason. Strictly opinion though.

The Brocks systems are available with a quietcore noise reduction piece . My CT Meg , is certainly loud on big throttle inputs , but when tooling around in and out of town , to and from rides , the pipe is not loud , but has a distinctive authoritative note .
I personally prefer in retrospect however , the Akrapovic full system 4-1 as the best all round full exhaust , still offering great performance and weight gains , and acceptable noise levels . Certainly compared to the stock catalytic bogged down standard system , even fitted with slipons add ons , the weight saving alone is worth a full system investment .

Full ti CT series , the one I run is 3.9kg with the brackets and bolts included in that total , it is the same as Jeremy Teasley runs on one of his street class Busa bikes .

Now that I have some extra $ coming in I may just pull the trigger on the Ti CT pipe you have(love that pipe!) and sell off my Short Meg,they go pretty fast over on Psychobike for $500-$600 used.

Do it Pirate , treat yourself and your beast to some of that loveliness bro :super: !! The power gain won't be huge if any , but the exotic material and craftmanship is something extra special , also the weight loss !! You don't care much about the trivial noise thing particularly anyway bro :) , but you will find it is much more reasonable around town , even with no quietcore fitment , compared to the ET Head !! :rolleyes:

Back