Addiction........

SSGT_B

Registered
I have come to the conclusion that I am addicted to speed and power. Both of which my 06 does NOT have enough of. My last addiction was a 1500 rwhp Z06 that I just sold. Now the bike don't seem to give that.... Holy crap feeling while accelerating. Guess it's time for a turbo, or two.

I have come to the conclusion that I am addicted to speed and power... Guess it's time for a turbo, or two.

Im in the same boat as you,ya know...cause one fast turbo bike just wasnt enough for me...I had to have two:banghead:
I could of had a Underground Racing TT Lambo for what I spent on all the bikes in my sig...and there is still more to buy:banghead::banghead:

Still waiting on someone to go all Russ Collins and stuff something like this in a Hayabusa LSR bike.
twin_turbo_hartley_h1_v8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting on someone to go all Russ Collins and stuff something like this in a Hayabusa LSR bike.
twin_turbo_hartley_h1_v8.jpg

Wow. Am I the only one that gets a warm fuzzy feeling when they look at that picture?

Last edited by a moderator:
How about the Sesco's. The first can be had for around $20G's. The second is an old GS based V8. They are still out there being raced in dirt track midgets

18514_L_15dea0ed.jpg

18515~1_L_15dea28d.jpg

Back