Addicted to starbucks

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
It started out innocent enough. A few friends i was hanging with stopped and got a couple coffee's. They ordered, you know, where the order takes a half hour to say. I tried a Java chip and it was all over.

I fear that i'm now official yuppie scum.  Worst yet, my buds new girlfriend runs one next to Springfield mall in NoVa and i get to sample all kinds of caffine powered drinks. I usually walk out wide eyed and ready to take on the world.

This could turn bad, really bad.  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

AAAssjani.gif

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139868146 -->

biggrin.gif

I'm with ya man, a year ago I thought Starbucks was evil, now I go almost daily. Try the cinnamon swirl coffee cake. It will knock you off your feet. (they also have blueberry) Even now, I still can't believe I'm saying this.

Ok....I'll admit it.

I too, suffer from the same affliction. Don't feel bad.:p

I used to point and laugh. Now i'm uttering things like, "Venti" or "double blend" If i start using phrases like "to die for" or "this is divine" then i give everyone here permission to kick my ass at the Busa bash. I'll bring a bat and you guys can take a swing.
biggrin.gif

funny you guys should bring that up i was just watching the news this morning and there was a topic about the Starbucks in Va that was on report to the health commission i guess they found rat semen in some of the pastries and the froth machine
wink.gif

I can't believe I'm gonna say this but the white chocolate mochacino is amazing, especially when you add whipped cream on top.
drooling3.gif

funny you guys should bring that up i was just watching the news this morning and there was a topic about the Starbucks in Va that was on report to the health commission i guess they found rat semen  in some of the pastries and the froth machine
wink.gif
HA!!! Thats the reason I don't drink Starbucks PAUL!!!! See, you live in Waynesboro.......... And you have a yuppie Coffee shop............... Things don't add up....... thats why rat semen comes (hehe) into play!!

LOL

Now........ as long as they don't start finding nasty things in my Long Island Ice teas, I'll be fine
laugh.gif

just wait till the norm is not enough... I am currently getting quad venti lattes 1-2 times a day. This habbit is bad

I'll have the occasional Starbucks... but they don't hold a candle to The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Now that place is addicting.

I've tried several kinds of coffee drinks like that. I can't stand the taste of any of them! You can have my share!
biggrin.gif

Na just kidding thought it might help with the craving
laugh.gif
Starbucks isnt a problem here the closest one is 154 miles away and the other location is clear up in the panhandle
wink.gif
long drive for a coffee

I guess the Bug takes the cake.... I have my own Commercial Machine at the house! Get my fix everyday..... Plus commercial coffee grinder! Woo Hoo, I'm like that episode of Bevis and Buthead where he drinks a ton of caffine. Well on second thought never mind
smile.gif

aw jeeez, guys. you KNOW in 50 years, someone's gonna leak a memo about how the government used special caffeine agent No.4 that has twice the amount of addictive substances in it, only to have people sue Starbucks for wrongful addiction and how it destroyed their lungs and kills 100s of Americans per day, yet is paid for by lobbyists infiltrating the goverment from the tabacoo industry, don't ya? Do you REALLY wanna be a part of all that?

EDIT: I gave up all caffeine a couple years ago and people STILL think I'm too hyper. you don't NEEEEED it... just get good sleep
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139875866 -->

Love iced coffee of all types. You Google secret recipies and get Starbucks recipies as well as other things like McDonald's Secret sauce, etc...

My wife has bookmarked Kopycat.com

I made thier version of Frappuchino and it rocks, and it's a lot cheaper!

Back