Acura RSX Type S tried to race me...

busahaya

SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
car tried racing me yesterday while on my way to my Girlfriends house yesterday on the 405 freeway. He kept on insisting on wanting to race, lilttle did he know. Spanked him pretty bad, you figure for all that money the guy invested in that car he'd keep up somehow. I guess they'll never learn. Ok, your all free to scold me now.
cussing.gif
director.gif

OK, I spanked an RSX typeS in the Wife's Infiniti I-30, 4 door, Grandma Car... Not once or twice... But three in a row...

No Kidding, So uh, you had a point?
wow.gif

RSX is Inexpensive and "Sporty" No real power to speak of and NO Torque... But "Hoo Boy it's an Acura" Nice enough cars, a step up from a Civic I suppose...

You need bigger 2 wheel fish... Otherwise your just going to get a ticket...
laugh.gif

Some guy in a Mercedes SLK tried to race me the other day on the SV, from a stoplight. I wasn't even paying attention - I was like "What the... are you insane?" Who races literbikes with their cars? Especially if the car isn't a drag racer? Just bizarre.

a guy tried to race me with is slk320 and i was in my subaru forester 2.5xt ... he was really surprised
laugh.gif

...hauling wifey, 2 dogs and groceries

busahaya
you have to understand that they don't want to race you
they only want to see the busa take off and disapeared in the horizon

i do that all the time

I'd like to compare a Lamborgini (sp?) against my bike from start to finish in say a 1/2 mile long run. I seen a few of them out here.

waste of time imho. however, if you do race be careful because you don't know the driver, he/she might just want to run you over.

haha. I also do the same thing. I love egging on people. I once was driving my gf's honda accord, which for some reason was VERY fast. I have no idea why, but it really flew. I once positioned myself at the stoplight with a Ferrari spider. This guy was one of those who takes it to the track. When the light turned green I hole-shotted big time. Took the guy by surprise and he then stomped on it and blew by me in a big way. That really put a smile on my face. My gf then said like a real smartass: "Are you happy?..."
laugh.gif

I'd like to compare a Lamborgini (sp?) against my bike from start to finish in say a 1/2 mile long run. I seen a few of them out here.
I have actually done that down in honolulu. it was from stoplight to stoplight though. I still won. really wasent that hard to do. I would be interested inseeing how it would do for a distance though.

it not sure what style of lambo it was though, it was a newer new one, still had temp tags

<!--EDIT|ralnsplder
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099448133 -->

My younger Brother has a Hondata (ECU) sponcered RSX-S with Raced spec Jackson Racing S/C that he regularly spanks on whatever (WRX-STi, EVO's, etc.) cars (or motorcycles) he can find.

He's crazy and will throw that b!tch into any available space he can find on the road too win or get ahead to show he did,,,, go ahead.

There is no questioin that I can pull on him, it's just his insane drive and ability to continue through and BEAT the competition. He doesn't like the word lose.
rock.gif

My younger Brother has a Hondata (ECU) sponcered RSX-S with Raced spec Jackson Racing S/C that he regularly spanks on whatever (WRX-STi, EVO's, etc.) cars (or motorcycles) he can find.

He's crazy and will throw that b!tch into any available space he can find on the road too win or get ahead to show he did,,,, go ahead.

There is no questioin that I can pull on him, it's just his insane drive and ability to continue through and BEAT the competition. He doesn't like the word lose.  
rock.gif
Yeah drivers like that that don't care and drive that way to prove a point is pretty reckless, IMO....

Don't get me wrong, I will/have raced when the opportunity presents itself but if it starts getting out of hand with who ever is trying to "catch up" I'll back off and let them pass and wave.

It kills me that others will do pretty much anything to catch up and try and pass without reguard others.

It's all good, I hope your bro doesn't wreck...

rock.gif
Yeah drivers like that that don't care and drive that way to prove a point is pretty reckless, IMO....

Don't get me wrong, I will/have raced when the opportunity presents itself but if it starts getting out of hand with who ever is trying to "catch up" I'll back off and let them pass and wave.  

It kills me that others will do pretty much anything to catch up and try and pass without reguard others.  

It's all good, I hope your bro doesn't wreck...
The funny (or not so funny) part of your statement is that six years ago a week after my Father's funeral my Brother was driving his then CRX and spun, because of a rut of rain on an interstate, into a gaurd rail folding both (well, flloating left knee & severely torn right leg ligiments) on both of his 6'6" frame.

He was airlifted because of head bleeding to Seattle's Harbourview Trauma Center where he underwent extensive operations to repair both legs to which complications of respitory failure, cardio pulminary and the usual fight to ward off infections. The fight was a coin toss for 21 full days.

I have seen him on the road with his newly built life and car and having this knowledge you would certainly wonder what in the world he had actually learned through the experience? I thought I would see a different person, but I didn't. It just seemed to fuel the mission, whetever that was, to continue to show the world that he was the one and only one that would prove everything to it all!

I once had the experience to be on the freeway with him, I was on my Busa and he was in his RSX (at the time, non SC'd) and his actions scared the holy hell out of me. He was irratic and insane and it was a wonder no one else was hurt.

I backed off immediately.

He and I do not get along. He is a bully off the road as well as on. Sad.
argue.gif

Unfortunately, humility is not something you are born with.
umnik.gif

I hope, too, he doesn't wreck,,,,, again. The next time might not give 21 days to recover.
rock.gif

rock.gif

Back