Race me for money

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Sorry hank, I'm a little slow.
drooling3.gif

All we need is to get his IP address, go to Greek-tools and find out who he is. Also, you know what, I'm going to FORWARD his message with HIS E-mail address to Labusa's. ha,ha.

Supra man, whats your E-mail address - I'll find a race for you.

this is a truly a retarded thread.. and the only reason I postin is cuz of somebody sayin look who hasn't posted.. haha I don't want anybody to think it twas me what posted this ridiculous crap.

gotta love these car dudes though.. spend 4 times as much to do 1/2 of what we can do everyday.

Supra man your on Labusa's now - so I'm just waiting for the E-mail address to let them boy's in on the fun.

this is a truly a retarded thread.. and the only reason I postin is cuz of somebody sayin look who hasn't posted.. haha I don't want anybody to think it twas me what posted this ridiculous crap.

gotta love these car dudes though.. spend 4 times as much to do 1/2 of what we can do everyday.
Exactly, and well said.. I see that crap on the Supra, type R and many other boards I randomly view.

Funny to here them say, MAN! I beat a Busas AZZ tonight@! woohoo! you should have seen that SOB cry wha wha..
I only used a $20,000 on a twin turbo setup and sprayed 200hp of n0s, but I beat a stock busa! woohoo!

Gotta love em for the desire though.. dorks.

Peace,
I'm outta this post.
Busafied

I bet the car in question isn't even his..................You know he's one of those "always trying to top everyone else" kinds. So coming right back at ya Busaraper "My daddy works for the president" and I got a Honda min-trail that'll blow the doors off your friends car! We can race in any state you want. Except "Confusion" cause this is where you seem to reside. Oh yea one last comment "Bring your mommy's money, cause you can't afford to lose anything else."
Here Busaraper raper come here boy! I'm calling the dogs out........

ive heard about a guy up here in the NW area that has a supercharge supra ,heard it produce about 800 hp. i dont know if this is him or not. since i dont leave to far from him, let me see whats under the hood.

I don't understand why a puss like that would have to even try.

1) makes his own rules because under NORMAL rules, he would lose like a baby loses Gerber - in the shorts!

2) must have a modified car to beat a Busa... hmm.. wonder why...

3) Where you at? I work in The Dalles, Or. and I don't race, but I would love to race anything you got!

hmm, all I hear is crickets... chirp, chirp, chirp.....

ill ask some drag racer that race at PIR and woodburn to see if they know this guy, cant be to many sup up Supra around here

This is the exact kind of sh1t we don't need here. Guys that taunt like that belong at LAB.org not here. I even got caught up in his crap. Jeez.

For the rest of you, If he keeps on the crap here, let me or captain or Narcissus know.

In the meantime, enjoy, and Busa is the Baddest!!!!!!

This is the exact kind of sh1t we don't need here. Guys that taunt like that belong at LAB.org not here. I even got caught up in his crap. Jeez.

For the rest of you, If he keeps on the crap here, let me or captain or Narcissus know.

In the meantime, enjoy, and Busa is the Baddest!!!!!!
hang em!!

I know alot of women that drive supras. I hear they are really nice. Another way to find out who this guy is, is to find out who the only moron in this country is who bought the Fast and the Furious on DVD.

I notice Busaraper hasn't responded in a while. Maybe he's (or she's) tired of this thread too. Or maybe he works the day shift at Piggly Wiggly.
wink.gif

One other though, I wonder how many of us go to the Supra sites and make stupid challenges... this guy is insecure and probably impotent.... hey, I bet my Harley can beat your supra zero to ten MPH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back