@Ac41 's and @c10 's videos

Bumblebee

Donating Member
Registered
My neighbor down the street bought a new M1000RR and was talking smack on the Hayabusa today so I sent him the links to @Ac41 's and @c10 's videos and how they wrangle those Hayabusas...I just got a text from him saying he is greatly impressed and would probably have his hands full trying to keep up to them. I said "not bad for an old antiquated bike"

Love it!!
It’s funny y’know, I lapped 1m50s at my local race track on my Busa and my mate on his Kawa 250 ninja racebike lapped 1m52s...... I mean wtf????
I was pulling 250kmh on the straight and his wee bike reaches 155kmh.
His corner speeds are obviously way higher than mine lmao!
By the way the lap record there for superbikes is 1m29.2s.... Yamaha R1 just to give some perspective.

Love it!!
It’s funny y’know, I lapped 1m50s at my local race track on my Busa and my mate on his Kawa 250 ninja racebike lapped 1m52s...... I mean wtf????
I was pulling 250kmh on the straight and his wee bike reaches 155kmh.
His corner speeds are obviously way higher than mine lmao!
That's exactly where he was making up the time. I would say if you put the two of them on a bigger track, the Hayabusa would disappear into the distance like Ac41 's does...

My neighbor down the street bought a new M1000RR and was talking smack on the Hayabusa today so I sent him the links to @Ac41 's and @c10 's videos and how they wrangle those Hayabusas...I just got a text from him saying he is greatly impressed and would probably have his hands full trying to keep up to them. I said "not bad for an old antiquated bike"
Bill, how old is your neighbor with RR?

That's exactly where he was making up the time. I would say if you put the two of them on a bigger track, the Hayabusa would disappear into the distance like Ac41 's does...
Yeah, out on the road I always get to the twisties way before the smaller bikes, and make it over the hills to the pub before those guys!
I don’t let them even get close enough to chew me up in the tight corners lmao!

Yeah, out on the road I always get to the twisties way before the smaller bikes, and make it over the hills to the pub before those guys!
I don’t let them even get close enough to chew me up in the tight corners lmao!
I got chased down by a friend on a CBR600RR when I was riding my well set up 1200 Bandit...he was astonished as he tried to catch me and couldn't.....that old girl used to really rip up the streets...and handled great in tight corners thanks to having big wide bars.

I offered for him to chase me on my Hayabusa but he declined quickly

Just watched that vid, very nice riding and quick . . for a Busa at 1m39.8s lap time.
Bare in mind the BSB lap record is held by Josh Brookes on a Ducati Panigale at 1m26.448s.
Wow.
THAT is fast!
I liked how many passes he made, but he struggled to catch the fast guy that eventually got away on him.
Cool vid, I'm bookmarking that one!
He can sure ride....I keep this video around for anyone who thinks the Hayabusa is an old, wore out relic.

After I sent him this video, my neighbor texted me that he has a whole new respect for the Hayabusa but still has no worries that mine will be able to get anywhere near his M1000RR as I'm not the guy in the video and my bike is not set up like that one..he at least put a few smiley faces on there....

I told him I'd win the after race fight though.....

We all ride one and know how much hustle it would take to get that bike around the track that fast....

I can imagine what the other riders are thinking when they are on full boil on a straight and this thing blows by them like they are stopped....look at how it power wheelies...

That silver bike at 4:49 that sounded like a Ducati or something sure is fast...must be piloted by a pro.

Certainly renews the excitement in what a Hayabusa can do when placed in the hands of an expert.

@Ac41 is such a person....

Last edited:
We all ride one and know how much hustle it would take to get that bike around the track that fast....

I can imagine what the other riders are thinking when they are on full boil on a straight and this thing blows by them like they are stopped....look at how it power wheelies...

That silver bike at 4:49 that sounded like a Ducati or something sure is fast...must be piloted by a pro.

Certainly renews the excitement in what a Hayabusa can do when placed in the hands of an expert.

@Ac41 is such a person....
Ac41 is truly that good , I was informed that a lot of the riders he was mixing it up with on that day were pro riders from British Superbike and Superstock series . I think more footage is to come , if not from this session , then another in near future .

Ac41 is truly that good , I was informed that a lot of the riders he was mixing it up with on that day were pro riders from British Superbike and Superstock series . I think more footage is to come , if not from this session , then another in near future .
That guy n the silver bike must have been MotoGP material, either that or he pulled off somewhere, he sure disappeared in a hurry...

Back