About time to plant!

Silent Shogun

Registered
I'm throwing some better boy tomatoes, sweet bell peppers and green beans in a small garden this year...Anyone else throwing anything out??

Yepper....peas are in, onions are in, then beans, carrots, and lots and lots of tomatoes, mmmmm my fav on the bbq. Still snowing here as of yesterday so have to wait for a bit yet. Tomatoes are in the green house, about 6" tall.

Yepper....peas are in, onions are in, then beans, carrots, and lots and lots of tomatoes, mmmmm my fav on the bbq. Still snowing here as of yesterday so have to wait for a bit yet. Tomatoes are in the green house, about 6" tall.

Yea..I'm probably going to wait until the 1st of may about to plant most of the stuff. Hopefully within a few years i will be in a bigger place where i can build a green house and have more room to rotate the crops... Hopefully i can keep the deer at bay this year! I really don't want to spend the money on the pellets since you have to reapply it so much....someone was telling me you could use your..ahem..own urine around the garden and it works...I don't know what the neighbors will think though when they see me "watering the garden"! :laugh:

As for the other guys talking about growing things.....i have no idea what your talking about! shame on ya! :whistle:

i have to wait till at least after memorial day...weather here dont allow early plantings

We planted a small garden about a week ago. Did the raised garden thing. A couple of tomatoe plants, squash, yellow and green bell peppers, mint, and rosemary.

Back