About damn time!

Uhhh guys?
rock.gif
Can we just welcome a new board member and appreciate the pics without critiquing the poop out of them?
laugh.gif
It's bad enough that we bash members who don't post pics, remove reflectors and the warning stickers, but DAAAAMN!! You guys are ruthless.
biggrin.gif
Either it's that or you all watch entirely too much CSI (Crime Scene Investigation)...
ices_rofl.gif

Now this is how we're supposed to welcome new members (take notes...):

"Welcome to our little family Busa_m. Bike looks great, and thanx for the pics."
wink.gif

Now can you guys do that?
rock.gif
tounge.gif

Welcome to the board.

So is the R1 your wife's now? I need to get my wife in a class to learn to ride. Maybe that way I won't part with the ZX-9. That nine is still a lot of bike for a beginner. Maybe I could get her a pocket bike with some killer mods.

Now this is how we're supposed to welcome new members (take notes...):

"Welcome to our little family Busa_m.  Bike looks great, and thanx for the pics."
wink.gif

Now can you guys do that?
rock.gif
tounge.gif
Ahh...young Padawan...I see you have been paying attention to my "rules for not scaring away the new folks"
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Welcome to the board!!! Nice pics...expect to see your list of mods soon enough...

tounge.gif

Congrats on the Busa and thanks for the pics. That R1 is going to collect alot of dust just sitting there now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Welcome, and congrats on the new Busa
beerchug.gif

Thanks for posting pics right away,

and please keep us informed of the mods, it sounds like you have a great plan
smile.gif

It's also the fastest color
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hey, we're practically neighbors! DeLand here. You have my 'Busa's twin! Just got mine about 3 weeks ago (reflectors still on!). Hope to see you around.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I just sold the R1 last week, wife wouldn't let me keep it.
sad.gif

So I will just pour massive amounts of money into the new busa. =)

Busa_m

Back